Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn I should have set the date on reminder, I totally forgotten it

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We should have got some civic pride for the way we lined up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dibbuk View Post
    Thank you for the event. I found it well organized. I used the report under my Gourmand skill to see which foods I had already sampled, and which were really new.
    You're very welcome! Thank you for participating, and I hope you got a useful amount of Gourmand

Quote Originally Posted by Henrycc265 View Post
    damn I should have set the date on reminder, I totally forgotten it
    Oof, that's rough. I'll also be trying to do more announcements on future events, which should help!

Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    We should have got some civic pride for the way we lined up
    Hah, totally! It was awesome, and a big part of the process going smoothly.

Thread Footer