Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Akhisa's Web turns 2! Come celebrate with us!

Hey all! Akhisa's Web, the premier guild dedicated to the best god P:G has to offer, hit 2 years old! To celebrate this milestone, we invite you to come to Serbule to get free food, drinks, and more this coming Sunday! And with the update adding new dance moves, this is the perfect opportunity to show Serbule how to party!!!

Date and Time:
    Sunday, March 28th, 2021 --- From: 1pm Server Time to 9pm Server Time

We will be doing two raffles, one at the beginning and one at the end of this timeframe, which will feature fabulous prizes!!!
    And throughout the rest of the time food dispensers and fantastic drinks will be put out to keep things going so be sure to check back periodically. Who knows? You might find something new to enjoy!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafHeaven View Post
    That was fun! You guys are a very active guild that gives back to the community which is great! However I still don't trust all you spiders ;P
    But a lot of us aren't even spiders! Or are we? Is it all just an illusion that we have humanoids in the guild?! I promise you can trust us - here have some traditional friendship tea that certainly isn't spider juice and has no side effects what so ever! If not now then whenever is convenient - we can wait, we are very patient

But thanks for coming to hang - Sundays party was a lot of fun and the surprise spider invasion at the end was really something else!

I really enjoy PG b/c of the community and the turn out and support to all of our events makes me a very happy spid- ahem rakhsasa. When I started PG the hide and seek and different player hosted events were a big part of the draw for me so happy to organize events to pay it forward \\o// Praise Akhisa!

Thread Footer