Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Petition to make Sun Vale Larger

Can we please make Sun vale zone larger? I love the aesthetic of the island, its my favorite zone, it reminds me so much of Aramora and I'd love the ability to have a larger island to explore and wander around... and to solo hunt in. Can this be considered? Please and thank you.
    Last edited by Aionlasting; 11-30-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes it has so much potential being bigger, could add a ranalor dungeon, add a few more Fairies, maybe a garden/farm area. That spot with all the red flowers future npc? Animal town could use some TLC.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aionlasting View Post
    Can we please make Sun vale zone larger? I love the aesthetic of the island, its my favorite zone, it reminds me so much of Aramora and I'd love the ability to have a larger island to explore and wander around... and to solo hunt in. Can this be considered? Please and thank you.
    I am half joking but half serous about what I am about to say which is -------------------------------->
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ay
    My biggest complaint against this game and Citan is the fact that he seems hellbent on keeping the development team to an absolute minimum... like two people unless outsourcing something he can't do reasonably.

Just imagine if he had a proper team at his disposal.. I know he's got the experience to lead a team … I wish he would address this subject to. Why the refusal to expand the team size even just by a few more people? I'd love to hear his thoughts or maybe he is considering it? Even then I'd still love to hear his thoughts. I think even one or two more people could take this game leaps and bounds forward. Maybe add a dedicated artist and world designer to the team...I get it that a larger team means higher costs but it doesn't have to be a large team so that costs are burdensome.

Thread Footer