Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cratoh View Post
    I think what is probably happening is that it counts teleporting out, as well as teleporting in. As although I call TO Rahu more than any other destination I call FROM Serbule all the time.

So in fact it is working correctly in terms of what it says - but not very effectively as a means of getting around.

I'd wager everybody's 'most used' teleporter is in fact Serbule, as that's where we all use to return places after dying to get back to Serbule. A more useful spell would be 'Traveler's Target' - teleports you to your most common arrival teleport pad.
    Point is, accordign to description, its not "most used" but one you "recalled most time to". So, in other words, your most common destination.

My theory is that it somehow counts "enter the light" as teleporting to serbule (even tough it dont chnage your "last recall" target). That coudl explain it, sinc ei (and probably everyone else) use this method to get to serbule fast very often.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No clue why I move to serb on Heart's Home, but I like it. I've mostly gone to Serb using Enter the Light, so it makes no sense.

For a couple days it was the Teleportation trainer's pad. then it changed to serb thankfully.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    With the new zone I've found a way to use recall beginnings more effectively.

While traveling across the map I'll hope in and out of a dungeon to save my recall beginnings location. That way if I die I don't have to walk all the way back.

Also with Kur. I usually don't want to stay in Kur outpost, so once I'm done at the outpost I RB and continue with my day.

Maybe it needs to be changed to "Recall Last"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Teleportation suggestion, because the entire teleportaion skill is average.
    Completely Rework the teleportation skill. Make it so that we're able to teleport to any location(pad) using a tp pad. Better yet any point on the map, much like it was in UO with runes.

This will improve the quality of life and make a teleportation skill very good. It's not the worst teleportaion skill I saw in a videogame, but it's far from being a good one.

Thread Footer