Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The costs for unlocking skill caps and the prices of skills were not linear though, and if the current trend continues, lvl 80 will cost you a million just to unlock, then a million to get your skills (or 3-4 mil if you're Fire specced, lol).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazeandi View Post
    The costs for unlocking skill caps and the prices of skills were not linear though, and if the current trend continues, lvl 80 will cost you a million just to unlock, then a million to get your skills (or 3-4 mil if you're Fire specced, lol).
    Geez, that's beyond crazy. I don't know much about making money in MMOs (the most I've ever had at once in Project: Gorgon is around 10k, and my main combat skills are around 30), but that sounds like it could be prohibitively expensive to the more casual players. =/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not enough data really to actually get a trend. And Citan can set them at whatever he likes. I'm not worried about it. We'll see how much it is, and how much you can make in the new content. Assuming both come at once.

For now i'm going to keep working on Psychology so I'll have one skill already at 80 when we go up to that point

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i really would like to see is more synergy levels to push most skill to 80, kinda unfair atm with only a few skills in the 80s, this way if unlocking lv 70-80, 80-90 is drastically expensive gives a little bit more leverage for players to earn money a bit better.

Thread Footer