Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    i don't mean to STICK my nose where it doesn't belong but this reparte is sending SHIVers down my spine
    You don't bring a stick to a knife-word fight!

SHIVers was a solid win in my books. I concede the victory to you.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    not stick the noun, stick the verb. As in "gimme your wallet or i'm gonna stick you". Not the best pun, but not so non-applicable as simply tryin to browbeat you with my switch (no offense Hammer enthusiasts)
    Last edited by alleryn; 02-07-2017 at 03:52 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lads, to be BLUNT...

Your puns have really lost their EDGE.

You don't seem to be able to HANDLE the challenge, I've had eknife. (Enough/eknife? - maybe reaching but eh)
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumori View Post
    Lads, to be BLUNT...

Your puns have really lost their EDGE.

You don't seem to be able to HANDLE the challenge, I've had eknife. (Enough/eknife? - maybe reaching but eh)
    Wow this is just a DAGGER to my heart. You need to show a little more RESPECT (re-specced into knife abilities... okay that was really scraping the bottom of the barrel i hope you aren't GINSU (gonna sue) me)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >>Animals that can drop Tufts of Fur as loot now do so a bit more often.

I squealed when I read this update.

I tire of these cutting remarks, so let's stop dirk-ing around, alpha testers, and get back to work!
    Last edited by PezOfDoom; 02-07-2017 at 04:24 PM.
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A bit sad about change to yellow crystal illnes damge type ( i really wanted to see how much dmg i could stack from it...) But i guess it was needed.

But i absolutly love changes to duration in potions. Very good idea on this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I got an error on the Launcher during the download. I successfully completed the update on two machines at home, but the one at *cough* work *cough* failed the update. "Could not download WindowsPlayer_Data/sharedassets20.assets; giving up after 5 attempts. Please try again in a few minutes". I checked the firewall and didn't see any blocked traffic. It downloaded much of the patch before failing on this file. There is only about 125mb left in the update according to the Launcher.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the increase in alchemy potions makes them seem more likely to be used and to spend more time on alchemy. I feel like the staying in combat thing has actually gotten worse for me, and many times it feels like my in combat regen isn't working.
    -Laraj

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Citan, Are level 70 animal form mods "hidden" as well? I can't seem to find or craft level 70 Cow gear.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #30
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Hood They just aren't written yet! There's a few non-animal combat skills not finished yet either.

Thread Footer