Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player Housing anytime soon?

Hello!

Players housing has always been my favorite aspect of all MMORPGs and I think it would be an amazing addition to Project Gorgon.

Do we know if Player Housing will come to the game anytime soon? Is it going to be added to the game pre-release or will we have to wait for it in the full release?

And what is your opinion on this topic - would you like to see Player Housing added to the game?

Thanks for answers!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Do we know if Player Housing will come to the game anytime soon? Is it going to be added to the game pre-release or will we have to wait for it in the full release?
    We don't have an exact timeline for when player housing will be added, but it will be added sometime before the full release.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    And what is your opinion on this topic - would you like to see Player Housing added to the game?
    Personally, I'm really excited for it. I'm hoping I'll be able to create a shrine of lemons, or something like that.
    -ADMIN- Lemons
    -GUIDE- Sims

Thread Footer