Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look up and down.

Hi. New player here. Is there a way to look up and down without using the mouse? I have pain when using the mouse so this is a deal breaker for me. Great job on the game! I just found out about it. I think AC had the best character development.

Also, can I view the forum on an app? The black background is terrible on my phone.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Ganaka

Don't see any easy key commands for those, there is a Hold to zoom camera with up/down. But I can't figure out how to use it to see if it would do what you want. I submitted a in-game suggestion on your behalf to request key commands for looking up and down. In-game suggestion also doesn't seem to have a key command. There is a new GUI planned for the future, and they are always making improvements, so hopefully they will be able to put this feature in with little difficulty.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 02-07-2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: typo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganaka View Post
    Also, can I view the forum on an app? The black background is terrible on my phone.
    I just looked up the forum through my phone. The background is dark but it actually makes it easier to read the color of the print. Are you able to enlarge the screen on your phone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help!

I can read the forum when I zoom, but the font is grey. It's a minor issue.
    Last edited by Ganaka; 02-07-2017 at 01:42 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use software (ControllerMate for Mac) which lets me map different controls to different keys and input types. Perhaps you could do that to map the controls you want? Mouse controls are very important for their ability to make varied motion and gestures.

It's also why I use a Logitech M570.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure I'm following you. ...

I plan on using my xbox controller with chatpad (I don't own an xbox) and the software program xpadder. I won't use it to macro keys or sequence keystrokes; I will always map one keystroke to one button press. I've learned how to map the mouse to the left analog stick and I'm fairly efficient at using the controller as a mouse. I even lean back and browse the internet with it when at home. The d-pad will be movement and left right on the right analog stick will be turning. But, using the right analog stick to look up/down is essentially mapping a keystroke to that function. There is currently no keystroke to look up. Unless I'm mistaken, the player must hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse to look up/down. How can I replicate that on my controller?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I see, this has come up before but with steam controllers. In that case the left trigger button was used to act as the mouse button. But a key press solution being added is probably still best. One that toggles Mouselook is what most joystick users seem to want.

Thread Footer