Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vampirism release date?

I know you guys are super busy with the steam release and everything but is there an estimate for when vampirism will be released? I bought the game a few days ago and love it, and after discovering that it was a stretch goal I'm super exited for vampirism and can't wait for it to be released!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. I would like an answer to this as well!

In fact, if a Dev answers right now and tells us when this will go into the game, I will go buy a support pack from the store right now. Not even joking.
    Last edited by PhamTrinli; 04-02-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vampire FTW. Played a vampire archer in UO as my main.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is not a specific schedule or release dates.

If Blizzard can't predict release dates of content right, why would a tiny team like this be able to make such big promises? ^-^;

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Vampirism is indeed going to be in the game, but we currently don't have any specifics to share.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    There is not a specific schedule or release dates.

If Blizzard can't predict release dates of content right, why would a tiny team like this be able to make such big promises? ^-^;
    bigger team, more members, more moving parts, less predictability - the more complex any system is, the less predictable it is.

with a team of only 2 it should be fairly easy to predict, by comparison.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhamTrinli View Post
    with a team of only 2 it should be fairly easy to predict, by comparison.
    ...Err, the opposite is true, actually. With only a few members, the impact of any random occurrence - from the flu to some coding bug - is much larger and will slide the entire schedule. If there's a larger team working the number of random events is higher... But the impact of each event is both a smaller part of the overall schedule and more predictable.

-Crissa

Thread Footer