Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Animal Town NPCs still rejecting me.

I've been in Deer/Raven form for 3+ hours straight in game time and they continue ignoring me. During the latest full moon, even forced into 3 days of playing as a wolf, they always rejected me.

Am I doing something wrong?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You are not alone in this being shunned by the animals. I have reported as a bug ingame, when it happens again I'll report it again. It is taking far longer then it should, I've been careful to time it and can figure out no rhyme or reason to it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're not alone. My first time took at least 6 hours. My second took 4 or 4 1/2 hours. I haven't gone back a third time. I have bug reported it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys, I'll send in a bug report.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Generally the problem here is that raven is not an animal form. Animal Town citizens can smell that you're still a druid, and it doesn't count. Switching any forms is also unlikely to work -- you need to stay in one specific animal CURSE form -- deer included, although it's not a curse when druids do it -- for three hours of in-game time. We'll work on making this clearer somehow in a future update.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    Generally the problem here is that raven is not an animal form. Animal Town citizens can smell that you're still a druid, and it doesn't count. Switching any forms is also unlikely to work -- you need to stay in one specific animal CURSE form -- deer included, although it's not a curse when druids do it -- for three hours of in-game time. We'll work on making this clearer somehow in a future update.
    Citan, I just want to be clear on Animal Town and Druid. The npcs won't recognize me as an animal but guards won't attack me because I'm a Druid?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh, no wonder. I tried staying in cow form at log off and it didn't help.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think there is a deeper issue here, I have this problem and I am not a druid at all. I change into an animal form potion or curse, and start watching the clock, run around, fight, stay logged in and still end up having to wait 5-6 hours at times . During that time I try to keeping moving and fighting. At some point months ago it seemed to work fine, now it seems random how long you have to wait.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    So, just for clarification, if I stay in Deer form from Druid skill or Wolf form from Lycanthrope for 3 hours, it will let me access the NPCs?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakatau View Post
    So, just for clarification, if I stay in Deer form from Druid skill or Wolf form from Lycanthrope for 3 hours, it will let me access the NPCs?
    I stayed in deer form from druid skill for 3 hours, and I was able to talk to the NPCs just fine. Can't speak for wolf, but I'd assume yes.

Thread Footer