Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm looking for any tips on being a Druid

At the moment, I'm a level 11 druid. I'm combining it with archery (level 15). I'm just looking for ANY tips/tricks. Anything from NPC's to talk to to buy equipment to what spells to use.

Anything will be helpful.

Thanx

CT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, you are too low lvl to benefit from the full range of druid abilities. Trainer is in SunVale and you prolly need lvl 20 to benefit from her training. You need to use druid in combination with your other skill. If your other skill is archery, aka dps, there is no need to attack with druid, so use it as support, healing class for the moment. In terms of equipment, better use damage mods on archery and healing/support on druid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally:
    Initially build your spec. (i.e. the spells you use) around the mods. that your gear has
    Maximise your damage output by using / creating gear that use the same mods. - when you are able
    As you level-up, consider using the spells described below

Archer and druid are a good combination of damage with debuffs and healing

Main damage spells (i.e. 'nukes'): Alternatively, you can use a DOT build (fire, poison, acid), but many mobs are immune (or resistant) to poison and fire
    Archery: Single target - Mangling Shot, Heavy Shot. AOE - Heavy Multi-Shot (this can clear a room of monsters with 1 shot), Multi-Shot.
    Also, consider Aimed Shot and Long Shot as 'fillers'
    Druid: Single Target - Cosmic Strike. AOE - Not much available, but consider Rotskin (which has a mod to hit all targets within 10 m)

Healing Spells:
    Archer - not really needed with Druid
    Druid 4 spells. Single - Regrowth (when modded can heal you completely), Pulse of Life (minor heal, but with mods can heal you for 80% of your health)
    AOE - Energise (when modded very powerful group healing), Healing Sanctuary (useful background heal over time )

When you can, try using: Hook Shot to isolate a mob from the pack (i.e. drag it towards you), cast Rotskin, then nuke it down i.e. fight 1 vs 1
    When you are higher level a cycle of: Hook Shot, Rotskin, Mangle Shot (which stuns the mob) and then Heavy Shot can take down most mobs (with the necessary mods. fitted)

Once you are higher level and geared up an AOE opener of: Rotskin, Heavy Multi-Shot then Multishot seriously damages most monsters leaving you 3 nukes to finish off stragglers or 'helpers' (Mangling Shot, Heavy Shot, Cosmic Strike)

The key to decent damage is to use the same spell mods on different gear pieces whenever you can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, if I'm using archery for maintenance dps does my Droid get so also?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pro-tips..
    Keep dog treats in your pocket. More animals than just dogs like them.
    Grow your own catnip as it's cheaper and fresher.
    When in bird form, have a good poop before taking off. You'll be lighter and use less power.
    Not EVERYTHING tastes like chicken. Take a bite out of everything and you'll be surprised at the various tastes.
    Learn origami, it's a neat party trick.
    Remember.. Dyslexics are teople poo!
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kell.shepherd View Post
    Pro-tips..
    Keep dog treats in your pocket. More animals than just dogs like them.
    Grow your own catnip as it's cheaper and fresher.
    When in bird form, have a good poop before taking off. You'll be lighter and use less power.
    Not EVERYTHING tastes like chicken. Take a bite out of everything and you'll be surprised at the various tastes.
    Learn origami, it's a neat party trick.
    Remember.. Dyslexics are teople poo!
    Too funny. Is all that really true? Btw, apologies for my last response. Darn auto correct ��

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Absolutely true. I've tasted a lot of things and have found no less than 3 different tastes so far.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Thread Footer