Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PG on Geforce Now?

Geforce Now is a streaming service provided by nvidia. It lets you play the steam games you own, but the publisher of the game needs to opt-in to have their game on the service.

It would be nice to have PG on there, which would allow people with older laptops to be able to enjoy the game with decent settings / fps; especially considering how hard it is at the moment to purchase new hardware.

Is this on your guys' radars / would it be something you would consider?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wish project gorgon is on GeForce now
    I dunno what the developer is thinking by not opting in it

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    After they went to an opt-in service we of course opted in, which did nothing. Since then we've repeatedly tried to get it to work, filling out the automated forms. So why aren't we in the program? Your guess is as good as mine. The automated forms were accepted but we aren't on the service. We get no feedback, and no input in the process. So ... that's where things stand right now.
    Last edited by Citan; 04-28-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply
    I complaint on Twitter and made a thread on Reddit about this game opted in but unable to get in the service and it gain traction lol

Comments made by NVIDIA in this thread:

Comment by NV_Cory:

Thanks for sharing this, u/Hot_Abbreviations768.

Once a publisher or developer opts-in to GeForce NOW, we add it to our onboarding queue and prioritize it based on a number of factors - including playtime and customer requests.

From there, we start working on bringing the game to the service -- this process can take anywhere from hours to weeks. We currently onboard, on average, about 10-15 games each week, and are working to increase that this year.

We have a lot of partners excited to work with us, and we're working as fast as possible to make these games available for members.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    After they went to an opt-in service we of course opted in, which did nothing. Since then we've repeatedly tried to get it to work, filling out the automated forms. So why aren't we in the program? Your guess is as good as mine. The automated forms were accepted but we aren't on the service. We get no feedback, and no input in the process. So ... that's where things stand right now.
    hey man , congrats ! your games are now featured on GeForce NOW 's geforce Thursday new game roster !

I guess it probably have something to deal with my reddit post
    it gain traction on reddit + request on twitter and a staff from Nvidia replied and BOMB , here it is !

do you think you can offer me a lifetime vip membership since I actually contributed something for this community ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrycc265 View Post
    do you think you can offer me a lifetime vip membership since I actually contributed something for this community ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for putting PG on GeForce NOW
    now i can play on my potatoPC and after 2 days testing at free membership (1h sessions) my expire is so great that just few days to paid day and I strongly consider go with priority Membership
    Last edited by Vish; 06-05-2021 at 03:52 PM.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vish View Post
    Thx for putting PG on GeForce NOW
    now i can play on my potatoPC and after 2 days testing at free membership (1h sessions) my expire is so great that just few days to paid day and I strongly consider go with priority Membership
    Glad to hear it! Welcome Aboard!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrycc265 View Post
    hey man , congrats ! your games are now featured on GeForce NOW 's geforce Thursday new game roster !

I guess it probably have something to deal with my reddit post
    it gain traction on reddit + request on twitter and a staff from Nvidia replied and BOMB , here it is !

Hi Henrycc265,

I read about the Gefarce Now / PG issue on Gefarce Now's reddit.
    While the thread was riddled with pessimism it just goes to show a lil effort can go a long way.
    Good show old boy, jolly good show.
    Last edited by PGSly; 06-13-2021 at 07:58 AM.
    Sloven

Thread Footer