Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GK armor is garbage compare to crafted, a little more armor that's it. The refresh abilities is day and night, not to talk about if you craft the evasion gears with the 18% evasion belt archers in GK have a hard time hitting you, ohh yeah let's not leave out the +5 mods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yellow crystals:
    Using food and snacks (cheese) plus the resistance item and using BC mods, I can usually carry 10 crystals and survive. Debuffs vary from 1 to 8 most runs. Health is 600+

Mods and max crafted armour:
    If you want survivability and flexibility then max crafted is the way to go

Gold items have 5 mods each. Full set = 9 x 5 = 45 mods
    Add 9 augments = 54 mods
    Add max crafted (up to) another 6 mods = 60

i.e. max crafted is equivalent to an extra piece of gear.

Plus, you don't need high armor to solo patrols in GK. I run with just over 500 armor and 600 health. It is the extra mods that allows this via crowd control.
    (i have tested with 800+ armor and around 900 health and obtained better survivability with crowd control mods).

PS:
    Evasion (vs. projectiles) 45.5% evasion (base) is also very useful in GK (from using crafted items), especially if you are the puller.
    Last edited by poulter; 09-02-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    GK armor is garbage compare to crafted, a little more armor that's it. The refresh abilities is day and night, not to talk about if you craft the evasion gears with the 18% evasion belt archers in GK have a hard time hitting you, ohh yeah let's not leave out the +5 mods.
    If thats the case why do so many people wear the armor

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laziness? Lack of knowledge? Maybe haven't invested in Leatherworking/Toolcrafting/Tailoring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask in global chat and people will happily share their gear specs so direct comparisons can be made and informed conclusions arrived at.

Generally, crafted items out-perform drops, but you are free to make your own choices.

I think people use GK dropped items because they are relatively easy to obtain nowadays.
    Crafting items is onerous, expensive and random. Dropped items are still very good, just not best-in-slot (BIS).

There is nothing wrong with dropped gear, it is perfectly adequate for group clearing GK.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poulter View Post
    Ask in global chat and people will happily share their gear specs so direct comparisons can be made and informed conclusions arrived at.

Generally, crafted items out-perform drops, but you are free to make your own choices.

I think people use GK dropped items because they are relatively easy to obtain nowadays.
    Crafting items is onerous, expensive and random. Dropped items are still very good, just not best-in-slot (BIS).

There is nothing wrong with dropped gear, it is perfectly adequate for group clearing GK.
    You might actually be right in certain aspects I wish we could craft our own metal humanoid gear collecting enough amazing and great skins is annoying currently because theres only 1 place in the game to get them semi easily without having to fight the weather in gazluk which is that cave also im going to be honest I only wear it so I dont have to hog that one cave

Also I get both sides of the coin me saying I dont like crafted gear doesn't mean it sucks all together the combat refresh among other things make it worth it
    Last edited by spider91301; 09-03-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Thread Footer