Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food; Starvation, little apples and bad timings..

Tigerwyld wanders, a slow but deliberate pace, into the Inn. Pausing for the barest of moments as that's all his animal instincts need; he annotates the entire occupancy in his mind at a glance
    Friends!
    the announcement is sharp, sudden and ...soft ..commanding attention, if by no other means than its simplicity

Long.. ..for so long.. have we hungered in the midst of battle. Our bodies do not pain us.. until it is the pain of death we face.
    Why.. ..Why is such our fate?
    Chevaliers we are! Mages of Intellect, Natures own friends or even The Tamers of beasts! A Procures yet commands us as a Mistress of destiny!

His voice remains soft; but the echoes seem louder as possibly by some trick of the magics

Why must this be?! How is it that, we, we of Destiny are doomed to succumb to such a pitiful lament.. in an instant; we are stripped of all our powers.. No Lighthouse wards us these treacherous shores... ..I decree we suffer unjustly!

Mages! Chevaliers! Natures Own! Piggies AND Puppies united; I call upon us all - let us beseech the Gods - If the Gods have any mercy within them.. ..To give us but a fair shake at this grandam dice game..
    Gods that command and empower us.. ..we ask but a simple grace period. Let your Champions reign forth in your Honor, Great Ones!

His arms spread wide to the heavens, fists clenched
    I am your Man, Gods - But know that I.. ..we.. We do NOT fear! We champion; We Challenge!

If complete and utter chaos was lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are bastards!
    Last edited by Tigerwyld; 09-29-2017 at 01:47 AM.
    "We few, we happy few - we band of piggies."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the rest of us folks , what Tiger is trying to say is he wishes there was some way to know when your food runs out . perhaps a blinking icon 5 mins prior to food running out ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheawanna View Post
    For the rest of us folks , what Tiger is trying to say is he wishes there was some way to know when your food runs out . perhaps a blinking icon 5 mins prior to food running out ?
    What she said

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Huh, Which NPC teachs Tigerwyldese ? I don't have that skill, it seems.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Practice ShieldBreaker practice

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Huh, Which NPC teachs Tigerwyldese ? I don't have that skill, it seems.
    Tigerwyld lounges lazily at the Inn; regarding the passing patrons with but an oink and a smile.. ..not fully aware of the personage begging his thoughts

Oh! ShieldBreaker; well met old friend! Tigerwyldese? I'm afraid only Tiger himself can teach that.. But it requires Friend or higher Favor.

A quick bit of banter later, you learn:

Tigerwyld:
    Likes -
    Vegetarian Dishes
    Pigs
    Items with Animal Handling abilities

Loves -
    Alcohol

Hates -
    Onions
    Servers
    Filthy lycan puppies

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could implement growling stomach sounds.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe the meal/snack/flower/potion could have a pulsating and fading effect 1-3 minutes before expiry, suddenly dieing and going wtf happened only to realize you're starving.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iRL you won't die from starvation for weeks. o-o

In the game... if you go into combat without food, well, you're going to be in trouble.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live in Alaska; I don't die from snow either... yet Kur kills me in minutes. I think that's why I hate Kur so much; i've done so many cold weather training exercises in the military and literally live in the snow.. ..I just don wanna see more snow I do love Kur Tower though one of my favorite dungeons

Thread Footer