Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SassySusie View Post
    I have also sent this in as a bug but maybe I can get another Lycan who is seeing the same thing as I am. So I have been hunting in Amaluk Valley Cave/Tower View Cave and have found that my Skulk + Werewolf bite only kills up to three mobs now. It never used to be like this, Like the mod on my gloves say "Werewolf bite hits ALL enemies within 5 meters" not just three or less. Before this patch I never had a problem with going into a room in this cave hitting skulk, bite and everything was dead. Now if there are more than three skulk and bite do not kill any of them... It actually only does about half health damage to them and so which means instant death for me. Now I am curious whether this is intended to work this way and the Mod is worded wrong... Or if that particular combo is bugged or just plain broken. Has any other Lycan seen this same thing? If you have not noticed then go out and try it please... of course level appropriate mobs, but just make sure there are more than 3.
    Good its about time lycan be put down and get there daily dose of nerf no favoritism

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see the only thing you got from that was Lycan was nerfed... Its okay you don't get it that everyone got nerfed, maybe its just because you can't read. I dont give a crap we got nerfed, I just honestly did not understand it and was looking for advice.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah most of the skills got nerfed hard some not so much, sad that i got to give up playing 2 skills now and once again game enforcing the policy "not to have fun and play with skills i find fun and enjoy" but with skills not nerfed to shit.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see the only thing you got from that was Lycan was nerfed... Its okay you don't get it that everyone got nerfed, maybe its just because you can't read. I dont give a crap we got nerfed, I just honestly did not understand it and was looking for advice.
    Oh I know my sword got nerfed its just I hated how lycans could aoe the shit out of stuff and instant kill crap it was a long time coming.

Me hating to be in any animal form to the point of refusing to usem didn't help much ether and because of this I ended up hating seeing them hitting harder then me with aoe killing a pile of crap without alot of effort made me kinda salty all in all even if I got nerfed as well it is more then worth it been kinda getting to the point of being sadist over how much im loving this at least this is semi progress in balancing crap I am sure eventually the balancing will be perfected over time and I am totally fine with waiting for it

Also on a side note skulk or whatever the hell makes that smoke sht with lycan was getting annoying maybe them being nerfed will decrease the amount of people actually using lycan which in turn decrease the amount of times of me having to see that annoying ass smoke that clogs the hallways of gk and me not being able to see sht

https://goo.gl/oiutNS
    Last edited by spider91301; 02-24-2019 at 09:52 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's really hard to gauge the HP changes but I admit the demand of phlog has lead me to train swarms of orcs onto my group. After many long GK runs I have realized...
    I'm not sure what is expected out of a group with 3+ people with near perfect gear, diverse damage types, voice chat and familiarity with the spawns and other group members. This is an ideal group and most people don't have that luxury. There were occasional individual death and there was thought put into pulls/moving the group. The successes in my group feel earned and not, "the game changed from under us, and now we are OP".

The damage type dealt by the rhinos in GK makes them relatively easy. They might be the only mob in there without crazy/non physical spike damage. I am looking at 76% knock back resistance, so this absolutely colors my attitude towards them. Still, I think they could use a little more HP. Unless the idea is, they are hard because they hang out with Keen Observers, but I think their difficulty should be independent of that. The reflecting spiders in GK are perfect. The other NPC changes don't feel any different, so I think that means the changes were good.

All of the DPS types in my groups seem relatively unchanged. The order of who is on top seems to be the same.

I did have a pick-up group where the group was not always full and we just had a lot less damage coming from builds in progress. This group required such different game play and when we added 1 person with super-DPS, it really made a noticeable difference. Most of the comments from people say damage dealt is the the GK show stopper, and I think I agree with that. But only because there is only one level 70 dungeon. When you do re-visit GK and adding lore NPCs, maybe lower first floor Orc dmg and keep the 2nd floor the same. One possibility is just decrease the 1st floor Orc non-physical crit damage by ~5-10%, because that is what is melting faces. It's a small change but I think it would be celebrated. Wargs remaining dangerous is fine by me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaums View Post
    It's really hard to gauge the HP changes but I admit the demand of phlog has lead me to train swarms of orcs onto my group. After many long GK runs I have realized...
    I'm not sure what is expected out of a group with 3+ people with near perfect gear, diverse damage types, voice chat and familiarity with the spawns and other group members. This is an ideal group and most people don't have that luxury. There were occasional individual death and there was thought put into pulls/moving the group. The successes in my group feel earned and not, "the game changed from under us, and now we are OP".

The damage type dealt by the rhinos in GK makes them relatively easy. They might be the only mob in there without crazy/non physical spike damage. I am looking at 76% knock back resistance, so this absolutely colors my attitude towards them. Still, I think they could use a little more HP. Unless the idea is, they are hard because they hang out with Keen Observers, but I think their difficulty should be independent of that. The reflecting spiders in GK are perfect. The other NPC changes don't feel any different, so I think that means the changes were good.

All of the DPS types in my groups seem relatively unchanged. The order of who is on top seems to be the same.

I did have a pick-up group where the group was not always full and we just had a lot less damage coming from builds in progress. This group required such different game play and when we added 1 person with super-DPS, it really made a noticeable difference. Most of the comments from people say damage dealt is the the GK show stopper, and I think I agree with that. But only because there is only one level 70 dungeon. When you do re-visit GK and adding lore NPCs, maybe lower first floor Orc dmg and keep the 2nd floor the same. One possibility is just decrease the 1st floor Orc non-physical crit damage by ~5-10%, because that is what is melting faces. It's a small change but I think it would be celebrated. Wargs remaining dangerous is fine by me.
    Honestly considering I didnt get to hard and its still doable to do what I normally do I could careless about how they edit enemy damage or health

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also on a side note skulk or whatever the hell makes that smoke sht with lycan was getting annoying maybe them being nerfed will decrease the amount of people actually using lycan which in turn decrease the amount of times of me having to see that annoying ass smoke that clogs the hallways of gk and me not being able to see sht

Okay I am full time Lycan well with a side of Bat..... I will always be lycan because thats what I like no matter what nerfs come out. But I have to agree... there was a day skulk was not this big black fog.... I wish we could go back to that because the big black fog is annoying even to me as a lycan, especially trying to see through it to do an attack. But will I stop using it... umm nope because of the damage buff it gives.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay I am full time Lycan well with a side of Bat..... I will always be lycan because thats what I like no matter what nerfs come out. But I have to agree... there was a day skulk was not this big black fog.... I wish we could go back to that because the big black fog is annoying even to me as a lycan, especially trying to see through it to do an attack. But will I stop using it... umm nope because of the damage buff it gives.
    Lol at least you agree to the smoke thing and if it does good dps I wouldn't get rid of it but still its annoying as hell

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So where's Hammer skill +60? On gloves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    So where's Hammer skill +60? On gloves.
    great. Add that to all the other "mandatory" Hand mods and my odds of getting a decent pair put together just shot up astronomically.

Any chance we could switch that to something else? chest perhaps? most the chest mods seem mediocre so far, wouldn't mind a huge direct damage bonus on it.

Thread Footer