Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eachna View Post
    As a mother who dislikes "your momma" jokes...I never saw that as an attack against "moms". As others in the thread said, it's a reference to psychiatric treatment.

I'd like to see some mob responses that are passionate defenses of these mothers. Lines like "My mother was a saint" (if the word saint is lore appropriate) or "My mother was the greatest warrior the world has ever seen".

And responses like "It's been a while since I talked to her" or "I should really write her a letter". Reactions that could indicate NPCs are distracted but not in psychological distress at the mention of their mother.
    Skeletons seem to be the 'mouthy' mobs in game, (see: "I AM ONE ANGRY SKELETON"), it has happened on occasion where I have used the "mother" skill and the skeletons have responded saying "What did you say about my mother!?"
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumori View Post
    Skeletons seem to be the 'mouthy' mobs in game, (see: "I AM ONE ANGRY SKELETON"), it has happened on occasion where I have used the "mother" skill and the skeletons have responded saying "What did you say about my mother!?"
    Yeah, the various undead you can summon as a necromancer seem like they've had work put into them. Not connected to psychology, there's one that's something like "I'm too important to be doing this" and another is something like "Let's stop chasing".

I also like the Mother responses of the Ranalon lizard people. One is something about players being stupid because they're hatched from eggs and they don't knowing their mothers. The other is them asking excitedly if you knew their egg-layer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have an issue with the name myself, i just see it as fun All i really wanted to add to this is that i think my favourite response i've gotten out of using "How i met your mother" is when you use it on orcs and they say something along the lines of
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Thread Footer