Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a question

Let's say, I started a new char, I finished all the quests on starting island and got to Serbule. I am still bound to Anagoge island. Then I use "Recall Circle" and get back to Anagoge Island.
    How do i get of the island again?
    What happens if i use the bell? Will the boat come to take me back? Will the boatman ask money for it? What if I don't have any? How do i get back?
    Maybe I need to speak with Elmetaph again?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    IIRC if you've teleported off the island, you're not bound to the island anymore. Since if you were bound to the island you wouldn't be able to teleport off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extractum11 View Post
    IIRC if you've teleported off the island, you're not bound to the island anymore. Since if you were bound to the island you wouldn't be able to teleport off.
    You are right, i skipped a phase.
    After I teleport from island to serbule on the first time, I go to docks and get a boat to Anagoge, the i bind myself to island, get the boat back to serbule and tp myself to island.
    What do i do next? How do i come back?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a lot of effort to test, but my guess is that ringing the bell would bring the ferryman back. Another possibility is that you could ask Elmetaph to bind you to the "magic number" coordinates again.

Then again, you might just be trapped, which, considering all the trouble you went to just to get yourself trapped, you would probably deserve
    Last edited by alleryn; 01-22-2017 at 06:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you wish to do this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im pretty sure you should be able to just ring the bell and get off the Island since you have already left it and were in Serbule. Unless you left the Island without fully completing that Teleportation quest. Then You are stuck having to complete that quest the proper way before you are free to leave.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caustic View Post
    Why do you wish to do this?
    It looks to me like Vaurg is trying to figure out if, through ignorance, a player can get themselves trapped on the island. A number of systems you may take for granted as being "simple" are confusing to new players and you can never know where that confusion will strike or what order of actions they'll take while confused.

This is why we're here, isn't it? To poke and prod all the systems and get confused and assume the worst and report things we may feel embarrassed to have missed, so the devs can filter their work through all of us and find the best balance between explanation and exploration.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... If anyone wondered, I recreated whole thing wit my alt.
    And you can ring the bell, the boat will come and will take you to Serbule completely for free.
    I don't know if it's a bug or just an "emergency exit", but if anyone wants to go to island and farm for Lawarra's favor without paying 300 councils so this how u can do it

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaurg View Post
    So... If anyone wondered, I recreated whole thing wit my alt.
    And you can ring the bell, the boat will come and will take you to Serbule completely for free.
    I don't know if it's a bug or just an "emergency exit", but if anyone wants to go to island and farm for Lawarra's favor without paying 300 councils so this how u can do it
    But you did have to pay 300 councils...at least, provided you did what you said you were going to do:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaurg View Post
    You are right, i skipped a phase.
    After I teleport from island to serbule on the first time, I go to docks and get a boat to Anagoge, the i bind myself to island, get the boat back to serbule and tp myself to island.
    What do i do next? How do i come back?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Right, but just the one time. he's now bound to the island and can leave using the bell. Free entrance and exit barring the potential loss of an amethyst.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

Thread Footer