Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if as you state Sentient animals feel or perceive thing's , one should be able to just as humanoids should feel or perceive things . there would be a way to do so !!! . for instance ( strictly a example of being able too . kodan offers blacksmithing for animals ,just as elaina offers tailoring ) . So for animals to developed there way , one needs a NPC to do so . If its only via a humanoid way , what way is there ?
    Last edited by Sheawanna; 05-08-2020 at 02:45 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by alleryn View Post
    You still haven't responded directly to my point, which i've mentioned twice now (really the only point i've made), namely that to get this cow stat benefit you also need to put Cow skill on your skillbar, which may or may not outweigh the stat bonuses.
    I replied to your point. I pointed out how being an cow form offers the boon of access to warden whether you use the cow skill set or not. so animal forms without using the animal skill set on their bar still have the excessive bone of access to warden whereas humanoids do not. previously addressed this on more than one occasion so I'm a little confused as to how you suggest I did not address your point. Secondly, nothing is stopping you from exiting and re-entering the form in order to milk the mollusks.
    Coglin, Master Bard, subsequent druid. - Master of all Animals that can be Handled.

Thread Footer