Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Greetings, fellow adventurers

Hello there

Firstly, I have never played AC, not once. It's a recurring theme on these forums, so I just thought I'd put that out there I only recently came across PG but I'm loving everything about the game when I read it. I'm downloading the game as we speak (89%, almost there!) and I can't wait to start discovering the world and meeting players in my journeys.

I've played a handful of MMO's over the years, but I haven't settled on any in the last 2 years since I became a university student. I would very much enjoy keeping my account active through till the official release and beyond. I can't afford to support the game currently but as soon as I can, I will. From what I can tell so far, this game won't just scratch my itch, it'll massage the pain >.> That got a bit creepy.

Anywho, I'm Vinni and I can't wait to see you all in-game

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Vinni, welcome to Project Gorgon.

I think we (the non-AC players) are in the minority. But it is something of a different game, so no AC experience required to play. I hope you find the game enjoyable and you can find time to play.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya

I am also a non-AC player. And funny you should mention an itch.... Well, you'll find out when you get to Serbule. Those elves!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome! I can only hope that over time, none of us will even remember if we used to play AC. We'll all simply think of ourselves as PG players. Well, one can dream...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome o/

Glad to have you have join us, PG has so much to offer I think everyone can find at least one thing to call their own!

(Personally, I think not being an AC player is probably to your advantage, still seems to be a sore topic.)
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the warm welcomes I'm only a few hours into the game, but I've enjoyed every second!

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfyn View Post
    Heya

I am also a non-AC player. And funny you should mention an itch.... Well, you'll find out when you get to Serbule. Those elves!
    Just had my first encounter with the sex addicted elves, I almost woke my housemates up from laughter! I really enjoy that the devs aren't holding anything back. I spent a good few hours on Anagoge Island, exploring every nook and cranny, but also I got lost in the dungeon as I forgot about the mini-map xD I'm going to try and level Fire Magic and Mentalism as my combat skills (although still not sure how I'll get the gifts to increase Favour with Echur to get Mentalism).

It's a new day, time to get back to Serbule

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Non-AC player here too, welcome! You asked a question in game few minutes ago, i'm going to message you with some tips, check your pm on the forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    welcome,
    I am sure you will have lots of fun.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello, and welcome to PG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vinni, welcome. It's not about AC. Those of us from AC love the format of Gorgon. AC used to be like this then the exploits took over. This is what we like...AC is just a reference to our past. Nothing more. Don't compromise your education for gaming, have fun and do it often.
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Thread Footer