Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

February 07, 2017 Update - Discussion!

Patch notes over here. Discussion below!

Remember, PLEASE report ALL bugs you see through the in-game report tool - you can find that under the big ! icon on the top of the right-hand sidebar. You can discuss them here, of course, but reporting them in-game makes it MUCH easier for us to track them and get them fixed. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, thank you and in case you missed thank you for the Hammer bonus levels. Also, thank you for increased tufts of fur drop rate. It was a pain to farm those before. Question, besides werewolves in Kur, what other mobs drop the mat?
    Last edited by Spiritfingers; 02-06-2017 at 11:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I must say, that after reading the notes, this patch/update is very ambitious and helpful, and it does address our many concerns and bug reports, covering a few of the most glaring obfuscations we have seen - and I think that it will be well received!

Although, let's all be very honest here; Cow Hats at Jaunty Angles were very entertaining, so the in-game Project: Gorgon Entertainment Value has been somewhat reduced!

I particularly value any reduction to exploits in game. As a player, I am very helpful to others at the reduction to my own character progress, so I love that any "exploitive behavior" be thwarted, so the great majority of us can continue to enjoy a game that presents a more equal playing field by eliminating temptation to a few that may be attracted to an exploit, rather than report it.

I see so many helpful players who give of their valuable in-game time to others, it just strengthens my love for this game.

I am a player that runs around healing others when I see they are at low health. Oh no! Now I am at risk! But, this will NOT prevent me from contiuing to aid others I see, that need help in this regard! LOL!

Well Done, Dev Team. Thank you for your hard work, and the tenacious dilligence you give to the game.

/wave ... and /nap
    "Energy, never less or more, merely changes form."

©1968, as a very young FelMonk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritfingers View Post
    Thank you, thank you and in case you missed thank you for the Hammer bonus levels. Also, thank you for increased tufts of fur drop rate. It was a pain to farm those before. Question, besides werewolves in Kur, what other mobs drop the mat?
    Bears/wolves in kur drop tufts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The alchemy boosts. They give wolves and ice mages a pretty big boost. 20% extra base damage basically all the time if they want. Is there anything for the other skills planned?

Otherwise I like them, I enjoyed in eq2 having to get all the relevant components for giving the raid an edge in competitive pve.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really like the knife addition, haven't leveled that a whole lot but at least it gives players who use it an edge.

(... 'edge' ... like a knife!... heh..)
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to check out Animal Town fix and smash some Chomp Vines.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very happy about the "in combat" bugs fixes, cold weather mitigation help (very good idea to add an extra camp closer to Kur entrance) and the extended timer on potions. Thanks for fixing them so fast after the last update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do I have to delete the game and start over? After a long download this morning, it says it won't start because it couldn't delete an earlier PG file. "Could not remove dead local file....."
    "Access to the path is denied..."
    Last edited by Hanniki; 02-07-2017 at 07:35 AM.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanniki View Post
    Do I have to delete the game and start over? After a long download this morning, it says it won't start because it couldn't delete an earlier PG file. "Could not remove dead local file....."
    "Access to the path is denied..."
    Have you restarted your computer and then ran the launcher as administrator?

Thread Footer