Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

glowy yellow death

Death by mysterious illness has all too frequent when trying to haul 5 yellow crystals to fluffky. i was under the impression having Aven's trinket equipped would offer protection from up to 6 crystals. This is obviously untrue. Typically I become frustrated and elect to store them. Interestingly, multiple 'lingering illness' bars can remain up on my toon for several minutes after the crystals are placed in storage. Is coating the crystals the only way to safely transport them?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can transport more if your healing power is high, but otherwise yes, coating is the thing to do.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I noticed, yellow crystals in deposit - as if teh one you havent harvested yet, counts towards Aven's trinket limit. So if you ahve 4 and stand in node taht has 3 crystals, you wills till get sick. And from what I remeber, mysterious ilness is time-limited debuff. So even if you put crystals away, you will not loose accumulated stacks. They cna be removed with first aid I think.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niph View Post
    coating is the thing to do.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    Interestingly, multiple 'lingering illness' bars can remain up on my toon for several minutes after the crystals are placed in storage.
    The illness has a timer like most debuffs so it will take a while to disappear after you store (or coat) the glowies. You can hover over the icon(s) to see the timer(s).
    Last edited by Daguin; 08-31-2018 at 10:13 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with cr00cy, standing on a glowy patch with 5-6 yellow glowies while u refill your heat meter will tag illnesses, coating is an option carrying crates works and to avoid getting ill after 5 maybe carry some fire pits, step away from yellow patch drop it warm up move on, I coat mine but only the first 24 the last 7 I don't.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by krill View Post
    Death by mysterious illness has all too frequent when trying to haul 5 yellow crystals to fluffky. i was under the impression having Aven's trinket equipped would offer protection from up to 6 crystals. This is obviously untrue. Typically I become frustrated and elect to store them. Interestingly, multiple 'lingering illness' bars can remain up on my toon for several minutes after the crystals are placed in storage. Is coating the crystals the only way to safely transport them?
    To be honest I dont even bother with yellow crystals seems like a waste of time and resources for that extra mod you may or may not get

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't there a recipe to make them safe? I've used it a few times
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    " To be honest I dont even bother with yellow crystals seems like a waste of time and resources for that extra mod you may or may not get. "

So having 5 extra mods is a waste..... since your skills only good based on your mods maybe you should take a second look and rethink it through.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INXS View Post
    " To be honest I dont even bother with yellow crystals seems like a waste of time and resources for that extra mod you may or may not get. "

So having 5 extra mods is a waste..... since your skills only good based on your mods maybe you should take a second look and rethink it through.
    Im talking about the hassle/amount of yellow crystals you would have to hoard up you would need to store mad stacks of them for a full set and when you can just kill sht in gazkeep and remod it later and it gives you more armor points and is cheaper and less time consuming to get ahold of and especially since you cant craft humanoid metal armor or swords shield and hammers I dont bother with crafting that much for this exact reason also keep in mind one day they plan to uncap skills to level 120 and I dont feel like wasting my time to make a op piece of leather or cloth gear only for better stuff to come out

Also theres a Reply With Quote button for a reason not being d*** just pointing it out for later next time you try to reply to comments

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PezOfDoom View Post
    Isn't there a recipe to make them safe? I've used it a few times
    There is but it isnt cheap lots of nice phlog you get it from a quest from the cat lady in new prestons cave the level 70 transmutation teacher

Thread Footer