Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow I'm really enjoying the demo

Got to play it last night. Didn't want to stop playing but I had to work in the morning. Only getting 25-29 frames per second but I'm having a lot of fun. Going to play more when I get home and see if it's worth sinking in the $39.99 to keep playing.

I really like what I've seen so far: the skills, the tier within a tier loot, the tasks (quests), the music, which is nice because I'm not used to music but it improves the experience I think. There was a lot of other players playing when I was on last night which is encouraging.

Tooled around with unarmed a lot. Fun to toss things around after a quick stun. =P

Even with all the hangups, the fps, the rectangle target boxes, and whatever else, it's easily ignored. Lots of fun so far, can't wait to get home.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupil2Prodigy View Post
    Got to play it last night. Didn't want to stop playing but I had to work in the morning. Only getting 25-29 frames per second but I'm having a lot of fun. Going to play more when I get home and see if it's worth sinking in the $39.99 to keep playing.

I really like what I've seen so far: the skills, the tier within a tier loot, the tasks (quests), the music, which is nice because I'm not used to music but it improves the experience I think. There was a lot of other players playing when I was on last night which is encouraging.

Tooled around with unarmed a lot. Fun to toss things around after a quick stun. =P

Even with all the hangups, the fps, the rectangle target boxes, and whatever else, it's easily ignored. Lots of fun so far, can't wait to get home.
    IT'S A TRAP

Lol jk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pupil2Prodigy View Post
    Got lucky with sale and got my copy for 32 or something like that. So far I spent 280 hours (and this is only on steam, was fooling around when game was free to play) (also some people were mention in chat that they have like 2k hours). Roughly 8.5 hours of fun per one dollar. There is no better priced entertainment with cost that low. Well, except walking outdoor, but again, you gonna need good hiking shoes at least.

Yeah, visuals are not the best out there, but some people drooling over EQ1&2 and other even worse looking games.

So if you are into that type of game play, buying this game would be best investment.

Honestly, I would totally pay monthly sub like 5 bucks for some premium benefits like 20-30% bigger bags and transfer chest, just to support development of this awesome game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kind of late on this, bought the game a few days ago, it just keeps getting better, so good, so good

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really glad you decided to take the plunge. Welcome to Alharth, adventurer!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome

Thread Footer