Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Illegitimus is recruiting

Illegitimus on the Project: Gorgon Wiki: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Guild:Illegitimus

Illegitimus is recruiting
    If you would like to join us. Please reply within.

Here is a little bit about us and what our expectations are.

I. Intro
    Illegitimus is an international gaming community that plays together.

We established Illegitimus as a gaming community back in 2011 with the sole purpose to keep friends and family members playing together. Today, we are a strong and engaging community that looks forward to each title that brings us together again.

Please note that we are much more than just a guild, at our core we are one big family and as a family, all members of our community are viewed as equals and no one person stands above the rest. We recognize that most of our members have jobs, college commitments, and even family. Therefore, we support the premise that life takes priority over games. That doesn't mean we won't try our best to be the top guild in every MMO we play; it just means that we don't set any ridiculous requirements for members to live up to. Gaming should be fun, not work!

II. The Goal
    The goal is to make and keep new gaming friends. As a family, we move along together to other games as member interest evolves. Illegitimus was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because online adventure games are far more enjoyable in the company of friends.

III. Guild Focus
    We have a good mix of gaming styles from the casual to the hardcore, with our focus being to provide opportunities for all our members to participate in end-game events such as raids and sieges.
    We don't force members to raid or play "x" amount of hours per week. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allow us to accomplish our goals without burning out any particular group.

IV. Expectations
    Members are expected to treat all fellow players with respect and dignity.
    We do not tolerate begging, scamming, deception, derogatory or prejudice remarks involving, but not limited to, gender, nationality, religious and political beliefs, or sexual orientation.

This community is a family; please treat your fellow guild mates as such, at all times.

Thank you for your interest and I will see you all in-game.

In game name: McKringleberry
    Guild Rank: 6
    Most active hours: 6pm-1am PST
    Current initiatives: Update the Project: Gorgon Wiki
    Discord: https://discord.gg/5WQZHJ9
    Last edited by 3lfk1ng; 07-18-2022 at 10:56 PM. Reason: 2022 refresh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are still actively recruiting.

Please reply below if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi am new here an am interested in joining a guild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Good fit

Hello! You sound like a good fit for me, and I am interested in joining! How should I get in touch with you? Character name is Rayna. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Rainanoelle! Excellent, happy to hear it. I can send you an invite this evening between the hours of 7pm and 1am (PST).
    In the meantime I will PM you our Discord information.

My name in game is McKringleBerry.
    Last edited by 3lfk1ng; 04-05-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be interested in getting into a good guild also, I'm Fane IG. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll toss you an invite.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3lfk1ng View Post
    Hello Rainanoelle! Excellent, happy to hear it. I can send you an invite this evening between the hours of 7pm and 1am (PST).
    In the meantime I will PM you our Discord information.

My name in game is McCringleBerry.
    Sorry 3lfk1ng, I didn't see this msg until today. I'll look for you in-game tonight! Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adventured with the Illegitimus guildmaster in the Goblin Dungeon on Sunday while he was a bat. Was the first player approached who signed up to this Guild. Spent the next hour in Serbule jamming with some people watching the Guildmaster recruit in chat for the new guild "Riiiiiii" over and over again.

10/10, would sign up for this Guild again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actively searching for a guild if you're still looking for players. They call me Mercion in game.

Thread Footer