Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Call it romance instead of prostitution don't imply it as graphic sex but more pg-13 and have it be bartering skill or seduction skill as I mentioned above.
    Plaximos is A Fire Mage and Animal Tamer in Project Gorgon. He also is A Spider Druid. If you need help, he has over 400 hours in Gorgon and will provide assistance if he can! He is also apart of the guild called "Worst Players Ever", which is a smaller guild in Project Gorgon! Always accepting new people!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaximos View Post
    Project Gorgon is a very adult oriented game in some areas. For example the guy who teaches you how to become a bard in Serbule hills has an option to have sex with him for 4 hours. Also, when your making a character before you play Gorgon, The lore talks about how elves are sex addicts and there is a huge emphasis on sex. Now I don't want Gorgon to have full blown graphic sex animations but I think a skill like prostitution could be fun to level if it was implemented in the right way and it would match the lore of this game 110%.

Here is my proposal of the misc skill.

Prostitution skill can be a bartering skill which if leveled high enough can influence certain NPC's to give you more favor to unlock certain rewards. The skill is mainly a skill that lets you influence an NPC by having sex with them. The higher level prostitute you are the more easier it is to influence an npc to give you favor. Also, I think it would make good humor if dev's wrote some hilarious lines for npc's to reject your sexual advances if your prostitution skill was too low. I also think leveling prostitution should be real life time instead of in game time.

For example you go to Joeh and your only friends status, but an option comes up where you can have sex with joeh for 8 real hours when your offline if your prostitution skill is high enough. This real time would make leveling prostitution worth it because it would be a skill that would take a while to level. Also, some npc's that require higher prostitution to advance with them should have special rewards for you being able to seduce them.

Leveling prostitution skill could be an optional way to get more favor instead of doing quests or giving gifts. If a a player had higher prostitution they could easily bypass some of these fetch quests if they really wanted favor with a particular npc. However, as mentioned above leveling the skill could only be done offline but you should be able to have sex with atleast two npc's while your offline.
    I would want it to be a thing just for shi** and giggles but on a serous note I cant believe this thread post is still semi active

Ps on the bright side at least you have the mental fortitude to bring this up on forums without caring what people think about you for it hats off for you m8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This game is mature game not a care bear game, therefore players shouldn't be uptight about me suggesting something like this.
    Plaximos is A Fire Mage and Animal Tamer in Project Gorgon. He also is A Spider Druid. If you need help, he has over 400 hours in Gorgon and will provide assistance if he can! He is also apart of the guild called "Worst Players Ever", which is a smaller guild in Project Gorgon! Always accepting new people!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaximos View Post
    Call it romance instead of prostitution don't imply it as graphic sex but more pg-13 and have it be bartering skill or seduction skill as I mentioned above.
    Not really for or against this, just thinking it through on a game mechanics standpoint. You could introduce dynamics like jealousy (losing favor with some as the cost of gaining favor with others) and your reputation itself could gain/lose you standing. I remember scaring an NPC as a spider, if you make advances at the wrong person it could backfire. I could see a human as they level up in the skill being warned about their actions to being completely shunned like some NPCs treat you if you have a beast curse.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post

(Aside: And I will never understand why people seem to latch onto the '4 hour' part of Rappanel's hang out.)
    Maybe they are disappointed he's no match for Raul?

( I guess since I am posting in this thread to promote my favorite NPC date, I should at least comment on the OP: Having a skill for sex seems more exhausting than fun to me. As much as I like leveling everything, that's just a bit too much for me...)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about this, but it would for sure make people talk about it, and so make the game more popular…

4 hours sounds a bit long seriously.. 5mns sure, maybe 10mns ok,... but 4 hours…..!!!
    Cataclysm / Sommerlund / Bazzooka / Goldorak.
    Asheron's Call 2 forever in my heart !

Thread Footer