Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh man... those pictures of the giant spider and flowers... for some reason I find it so fitting in project gorgon... can we get a zone with giant beautiful flowers and spiders? xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe you should say where you are in each picture, I assume you are in crystal cavern with the huge spider, I am in crystal cavern right now and i dont see a spider but I do think the rain is more than it needs to be.

I have noticed a player had rain only on them and the rain followed them around and I asked them about it and they said they had Tidal's curse. Was this curse noticeable in old client. I helped him kill Tidal and he didnt have the rain following him anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When looking at Joeh's storage at Joeh and it shows all the other storages I have access to on that menu, Joeh's name is blank on that bar and when I switch to another storage, Joeh's shows now and the one I am looking at is blank https://imgur.com/CeUhksl
    Last edited by Figger1; 06-27-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do I post a pic on here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not seen issues except that when I browse my area storage (for example talking to Ukorga or using the 'books'), the name of the 'storage' I am browsing is invisible, while the others are visible.

EDIT Just saw Figger1 reported the same issue

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A funny bug in the item window:

bug.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://imgur.com/IkR5Ipq

Poetry jam right now
    Last edited by Solitz; 06-27-2020 at 11:14 AM. Reason: misspeling

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...7_20-35-07.mp4

Discord > Visual so no need dowload video

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    If you figure out specific settings in the config file causing problems, that would be good to know! Worst case, we can just wipe all settings for everyone to avoid upgrade problems (when we move it out of beta), but I'd prefer to fix whatever's wrong, if we can track it down.

For those with the freaky scaling, are you using Windows computers? I'm trying to figure out some common ground between the people that are affected.

Edit: and @dillinger -- nice fix, thanks!
    Yes, Win10 here

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Serb Hills inn is extremely dark at night. Almost like the lights aren't turned on.

Thread Footer