Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enabling BETA in steam properties setting

Hello, Solicovsky in game here.
    Msg jumped out today around 7am(cest) that we can choose beta client ver. in steam setting,
    So i wanted to give it a try and it broke my game completely...
    Music is like russian hard bass techno, can't access setting menu in game to change resolution, player/target frames are gone, skills bars gone, chat window is just vertical line with chat tabs names and nothing more. Can't do anything, can't use any skills. Game is unplayable.
    What's the worst here is if I changed it back to normal client game is still in mess. Re-installing the game did not change anything at all neither installing it on different harddrive.

Help?

https://imgur.com/0NsDX3Y
    https://imgur.com/3vLpiTv
    Last edited by Solitz; 06-27-2020 at 12:31 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan View Post
    Try holding down the CTRL key on the keyboard when logging in, that will disable most graphics settings and log you into "FORCE LOW-RES" mode. That may make it easier to see your settings.

Second thing to try is to delete (or temporarily rename) the settings file, which is at

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\GorgonConfig.txt

If you delete this file (while the game isn't running), the game will recreate it with defaults the next time you log in.
    Maybe this will help.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay so low res lunch doesn't work. problem here is that whenever I press esc to enter settings screen is only little grey out.
    now I will try deleting setting file

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    Second thing to try is to delete (or temporarily rename) the settings file, which is at

C:\Users\(YourUserName)\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\GorgonConfig.txt

If you delete this file (while the game isn't running), the game will recreate it with defaults the next time you log in.

This fix my problem, thank you very much!

Thread Footer