Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Suggestions for GIU and looting / DOT issues

I love the game but here are a couple issues / suggestions:

The target icon that shows up in the bottom right part of the screen can we move that? if so I haven't figured out how. we need to be able to do something with it. Its half hidden most of the time and just in a clunky location.

Dots, fun with staying in combat with dots on you, or dots on a dead mob. this needs to be fixed.

looting issues, I had to hotkey the target next non-combatant because looting can be such a pain. Really its the targeting, trying to click on anything (like watering veggies for gardening) can give you an aneurysm.

I also feel the social panel for grouping really could improve to a more seamless UI for people that plan to play more full time healers. name and stats (icons) in a more tight knight package. period.

That's it for now but love the game!

Yak

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new GUI is in the works and it'll probably look smth like this:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Really great suggestions. These all items that i've been bothered by myself. Addressing these issues would improve quality of life and make the game a lot more accessible.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobyddonot View Post
    The new GUI is in the works and it'll probably look smth like this:
    Wow that looks amazing! Loving that mini-map in the corner especially.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oy! that looks much much better! ...I am hoping we will be able to move stuff around the screen if we wish (under advanced settings or whatever) eventually? but looks great!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, hopefully a more consistent selection list on the screen would be wonderful x-x Even with target-next I find I'm often sorting through everything but the one item on the screen I want to grab, sometimes more than once, before the one I want comes up. When I loot A, and press nselect next, I get B, but then when I do it again, I get A, then B again before I get C, repeated.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The 'new UI' picture posted in this thread is where we were several months ago, but since then we've went in a different direction with a newly design GUI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    The 'new UI' picture posted in this thread is where we were several months ago, but since then we've went in a different direction with a newly design GUI.
    Good to know.

Will we get the new UI in the next 2-3 months?

Thread Footer