Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Can You Get From Bartering With Ursula Considering the Fact Wiki Doesnt Say Crap

like i heard if you get ursulas curse you can barter with her what can you get? no one ingame seems to know and the wiki dont say ****

hopefully this post get a answer within 5 months or might as well stop caring
    Last edited by spider91301; 08-13-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    and the wiki dont say ****
    Achuallllyyyyyy... I kinda does.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @spider91301 sorry but it's hard to find anything relevant on the forums because you keep spamming with questions that could easily be answered ingame. There's 10 threads in this section's first page started by you with really simple questions.Could you please consider asking on Help or Global chat?
    Last edited by Khaylara; 08-14-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno, longer answers are easier here, and they persist while one is not in the game or away from their gaming rig.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus others might find the answers helpful.

Didn't know you can barter with Ursula. How? Isn't she hostile?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don't mind simple questions (in the appropriate section, not here), but this is not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by spider91301 View Post
    hopefully this post get a answer within 5 months or might as well stop caring

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think they should change the fact that she has nothing interesting to barter for.

if you put one high level thing like muntok peppercorns for barter it would make the curse a whole lot more interesting.

could even do that with more curses; like install a positive side (like the evasion from the boss @ the DC)

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    All her trades are pretty simple stuff, like a spoon for a femur. The most useful to my mind would be either the goblin hairpin for ivory mandibles (swapping one gift item for a different one), or maybe the ones that give you crossing/uncrossing oil for favor. But they're not very impressive trades from a monetary point of view.

The thing is that we want people to eventually GET RID of the Ursula curse -- I don't want people telling newbies that the "right" way to play to is "always get the Ursula curse on every character because of [the chance for X special thing]". So it's unlikely we'll make her trades more exciting for higher-level players.

We might make her trades more useful for low-level players, though -- although I don't know what that would look like at the moment.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Her curse is fun to keep, after a fair while if I remember correctly she becomes unhostile now and then not often though.

I seem to recall getting bottles from her but it was a long time ago, can't recall if that was drops from killing her or if she traded them via shop or via bartering.

Its certainly doable but I got rid of her after a week or 2, I could handle the whining from the main crowd but when she killed a newbie growing bluebells when I wasn't looking she had to go.

You will annoy many, those playing instruments or gardening, the low lvl players are especially vulnerable to her.

Would perhaps be better if her cursed form could hurt only the cursed player perhaps.
    Last edited by Celler; 08-16-2017 at 12:43 PM.

Thread Footer