Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

buying a higher tierd package, 500 or 1000 dollars after steam just launched???

played the game over 20 hours and its not even been 48 hours since iv owned the game, i love it.

first i understand that they are considered donations now that the kickstarter has ended. and i read someplace on here that they are removing the higher tiered donations in a week or 2 after the steam realeased, which it released 2 days ago...

i just want to verify before spending/donating a large amount of money, how much time exactly till i wont be able to get the rewards listed? as the main website still have the gorgon store listed and teh 500 dollar package as well as 1000. those are the top 2.

any help from a admin, dev, or even people who may have information to quote, tyvm

really would like to hear from a dev if i can, i messaged their facebook page but apparently thats a bad way to do it and someone said use the forums.. tyvm.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The package rewards will be made available at launch. We are discussing allowing supporters to activate certain rewards, as they become available, but at the very least they will become available at launch. As far as availability, as long as they are still listed on the 'Gorgon Shop' you can secure the tier of your choice. Thanks for your interest, and continued support of Project: Gorgon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    The package rewards will be made available at launch. We are discussing allowing supporters to activate certain rewards, as they become available, but at the very least they will become available at launch. As far as availability, as long as they are still listed on the 'Gorgon Shop' you can secure the tier of your choice. Thanks for your interest, and continued support of Project: Gorgon.

thank you a million!! wanted to verify thank you for your time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also one quick question, about the this particular package. the 1000$ says you can have the town gossip talk about your character, it will be taken from how you act in the alpha and beta, we are still in open beta right? if i buy the 1000$ package, is it still possible to get into the game? i assume it would happen like you said at launch of the game, but i wanted to make sure were still able to get all the rewards from that.

it says "Immortalize your character in-game: the Serbule town gossips, Blanche and Rita, will have an outrageous anecdote about your character. We'll write this anecdote based on your in-game actions during alpha and beta." the beta part makes me wonder... sorry to ask so many questions.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pandakiller View Post
    also one quick question, about the this particular package. the 1000$ says you can have the town gossip talk about your character, it will be taken from how you act in the alpha and beta, we are still in open beta right? if i buy the 1000$ package, is it still possible to get into the game? i assume it would happen like you said at launch of the game, but i wanted to make sure were still able to get all the rewards from that.

it says "Immortalize your character in-game: the Serbule town gossips, Blanche and Rita, will have an outrageous anecdote about your character. We'll write this anecdote based on your in-game actions during alpha and beta." the beta part makes me wonder... sorry to ask so many questions.
    Steam Early Access is considered Beta, so the reward still is applicable. We will work with our Grand Duke Supporters, if needed, to make sure that the gossip is relevant to the players reputation/experiences.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam Early Access is considered Beta, so the reward still is applicable. We will work with our Grand Duke Supporters, if needed, to make sure that the gossip is relevant to the players reputation/experiences.
    Do you plan on offering new packages or reworking packages now that the game is in Early Access? I originally supported the game through Kickstarter. The packages on the Gorgon shop have a lot of overlap.

Maybe you could offer some packages through Steam which would let your crowdfunding backers contribute to the feedback in Steam reviews. Right now we can leave a review but our vote doesn't count in Valve's rating algorithm. If I understand properly paying through Steam would allow our votes to be counted. It's also easier and convenient to buy with the obvious downside that they're taking a cut of the purchase. Something to consider at least.

Thread Footer