Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big head and more newbie questsions

Hi.

atm i have a bid head enchantment on me. How can i go back to the starter island ? I have seen outher camp the boss so there must be a way.
    And in this dungeon what quest brings me lower in this dungeon (or the answer for the "door") ?

I search for etibule for a deliverquest
    I talk to all in serbule but the red crystalquest i cant finish (find the right person)

Where can i learn skinning ?

Is autopsy kit bugged ? I cant use the scroll

and i search for recipes sweet butter and butter milk

When the vendor cash is 0 when he have money again ? When i buy something from him it dont help.

and sorry for my english... i know its not the best. Thats i ask here and not ingame.
    Last edited by Arsat; 02-12-2019 at 10:18 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsat View Post
    How can i go back to the starter island ?
    The easiest way is to take a boat from the docks. To reach the docks, exit Serbule town by the north gate, next to Sir Coth, then follow the road east (and eventually north/northeast as the road continues). At the docks, ask the boatman about other places he could take you - you do not want to head to Sun Vale just yet. Note that the boat trip will cost you 200-300 councils (can't remember the exact price).

And in this dungeon what quest brings me lower in this dungeon (or the answer for the "door") ?
    The answer can be found by doing the math on the note in the dungeon: http://wiki.projectgorgon.com/wiki/Book_Page

Spoiler Spoiler:

I search for etibule for a deliverquest
    To get to Eltibule, again take the north exit from Serbule town, but this time keep following the road straight north until you see a blue portal. That's your connection to Eltibule.

I talk to all in serbule but the red crystalquest i cant finish (find the right person)
    You are probably looking for Velkort? He's an elf wandering around near the town well but can be a bit hard to find if there are a lot of players there. You can turn on NPC names in the game settings which may make him a bit easier to find. He's usually somewhere near the sentient flame (his pet).

Where can i learn skinning ?
    You need to find a skinning knife. Since you are headed to Eltibule anyway, it may be easiest to buy one from Kleave there. Otherwise, you can talk to Ivyn at the farm west of Serbule town, and he will eventually give you a skinning knife when you complete a quest for him. You may also be able to find a knife on a vendor's used tab or by asking other players.

Once you have a knife, Skinning should appear for you as an option whenever you loot a corpse that can be skinned.

Is autopsy kit bugged ? I cant use the scroll
    If you have the kit in your inventory, you will see an "Autopsy" button whenever you loot a corpse. Clicking on that button will autopsy the corpse. You don't need to do anything with the kit itself - just carry it around.

and i search for recipes sweet butter and butter milk
    The first one is in Eltibule, the second one possibly too. For the buttermilk, Fainor in the Serbule inn may also have it, but I'm not sure.

When the vendor cash is 0 when he have money again ? When i buy something from him it dont help.
    A vendor's cash will reset 7 days after you first sold something to them. If you hover over the amount of money left with the mouse, it should tell you how long it will be until the cash pool resets. Also, if you increase favor with a vendor (e.g. from neutral to friends), their current money pool should increase immediately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for all the answers. They help a lot.
    But i need to travel to Anagoge Island not sun vale.
    I must lost my bug head enchantment.

Edit : Ok outher dialog or spider cave. I have it. thx
    Last edited by Arsat; 02-12-2019 at 12:06 PM.

Thread Footer