Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some UI suggestions

I understand that a GUI update is in the works, and as I wasn't able to find a thread purely for GUI suggestions, I figured why not make a thread, at least for some of my own. Perhaps one or more of these have already been implemented in the update, but I've no way of knowing that; similarly, some of these have already been suggested in the forums, but I don't see the harm in them being recognised more than once, in fact it can help the devs understand how much we want them.

-Recipe filtering:
    I've only been playing for a few weeks, so most of my trade skills are still rather low, but I've managed to acquire a few recipes that I am unable to actually complete. I'd enjoy a filter whereby I can filter out recipes that I am unable to complete, whether by level or not having the materials in my inventory (this one mainly helps for skills with many recipes like cooking.

-Favour(I'm British, I enjoy the u's :P)/quest sorting:
    Like many others, my quest log is filled with favours from numerous zones, most of which I won't be completing any time soon; partly because I can't, partly because I'm doing other things. Sorting by completed and uncompleted (to quickly determine who I need to go to in what order) and by zones are what seem the most attractive.

-Right click to select:
    If I want to take something out of storage quickly I can right click it, but not when I wish to do the opposite. I'd enjoy being able to store my gear and consumables quickly by right clicking, not equipping/consuming them in the attempt.

-Quicker gifting:
    This one is just a small QOL idea. I'd love to be able to gift multiple items/stacks at once; this mostly applies to gifting gear though, as it can't stack.

That's it for now, perhaps I'll think of more when I play more.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnicombe View Post
    -Quicker gifting:
    This one is just a small QOL idea. I'd love to be able to gift multiple items/stacks at once; this mostly applies to gifting gear though, as it can't stack.
    I'd like to see this as well, perhaps with a CTRL-click or ALT-click option to select multiple items.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see an added button on the recipes to complete ingredients that are needed. For example if you go to make Pick me up juice as long as you have the parasol mushrooms and the salt it would be nice to be able to make the flakes right from that tab instead of backing out and finding the recipe in the list. Is this too lazy lol?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ells0430 View Post
    I would love to see an added button on the recipes to complete ingredients that are needed. For example if you go to make Pick me up juice as long as you have the parasol mushrooms and the salt it would be nice to be able to make the flakes right from that tab instead of backing out and finding the recipe in the list. Is this too lazy lol?
    Yesssss please, fingers crossed we get this in the GUI update. For a game that has such interwoven crafting this is practically required

Thread Footer