Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, longtime player of AC and gamer.
    I have a youtube channel for an obscure indy game Wurm Online/Unlimited

Would love to find some like minded folks to game with.
    New to game but i know howto read the wiki

Ingame: MootRed

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaksnot View Post
    Hey all,

We are a group of gamers that have found refuge here in Project Gorgon, and as the name implies yes we came from Asherons Call (from many servers TD/FF/LC/MT/VT/WE/DT). Our leadership has played many games in the past AC/DAOC/ EQ/ WoW/ Arche Age/ SWotR/ ect. including world firsts, server first ect in many games. Although we're quite laid back we will still be looking to progress thru the game and push some boundries so we can do our part to help report anything we find wrong and make the game run better as well as more enjoyable for everyone. Less of a super hard push, and more about having fun and killing bosses than world/server firsts. We can talk more about that as we get way further down the road. for those of you with a more hardcore gamer mentality.

Times:

Main Times are TBD at this point but we are already working up those guild currency quests and getting stuff done.

Needs:

All are welcome right now, lets get out there explore, learn and have fun!

We're a tight knit guild and always seem to be up to something discord is very active (and highly encouraged!)

If this seems like a good fit for you please contact me here or one of our officers in game.

Scyonara
    LaRaj
    Bailiwick

See ya in game!
    Name DEATHKON1

History used to be in another guild but left due to certain circumstances mainly just certain dram i didnt need in life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to join up. I played on Harvestgain for many years under the name Ulyssies. I actually started playing again several months before the shutdown was announced and was catching up on all the changes I missed while being an adult.

AC was my first MMO. I was too busy with it to ever give EQ a chance. After Vanguard flopped my guild started bleeding off into WoW. Never liked WoW too much but I played it to stick with friends. Really the only other MMO to ever keep me playing long-term was SWG, with a bit of Anarchy Online mixed in. That was fun but I never really found a group to fall in with because I didn't enjoy the leveling experience so never reached late-game content.

If you played SWG on Intrepid, you most certainly saw me hanging out on Dant buffing people under my Load Lifter medical droid named Buffy. It's how I spent most of my time when I wasn't combat-doctoring in DWB or pew pewing in space.

Recently I tried to get back into WoW. I got to the Panda zone and only lasted about two hours before I said to hell with this nonsense and logged out for good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi there how are you im new to the game and im trying to learn and you guys seem like a great guild to join i have played alot of mmos over the years wow eq2 shroud of avatar etc my igame name is deathchip
    Last edited by deathchip; 07-02-2018 at 11:41 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i am also looking to join -ingame name deathchip i have been playing mmos for along time i first one was wow in burning crusade played every new one that has come out even bless online but i am more of a old school mmo style guy like eq2 and eq1 and oldschool wow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings!
    ingame name Gapmo
    I am looking for a guild and this looks like a good one. Started playing AC in beta and played as Gapmo on TD after startup. Played other games, DAoC, AC2, Vangard, WoW to name a few. After being away from gaming for a while I heard about this one and decided to try it. I am looking for a group that's not too serious but wants to progress through the game. Give me a shout if you're interested.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Evening all,
    Looking for a place to hang the hat of a lvl 50 fire/shield re-roll named "ToeJam".
    I've been with PG off /on since 2015. I lean towards soloist play but am always up for a group/guild hunt.
    I played AC on HG server as Ryesin from 00-14 , also dabbled a bit in AC2, LOR, Vangard, Rift & Starwars.
    Thx,
    ToeJam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So ... was looking for something to do while LotRO is down (they are physically moving the game servers within the data center, and are well past the predicted 22 hours downtime ... ) and ... well ... eventually found out about PG, and this guild in particular, and then discovered a few names I recognize from way back when ...

Anyway, as my forum name indicates, this is indeed Adric the Red, the one and the same from the Crimson Knights from the Solclaim server. Looking forward to (re)connecting with some old friends from AC, AC2, DAoC, etc., as well as making some new ones. Not in game (yet), but will be soon, I hope.
    Last edited by Adric the Red; 03-07-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you guys currently recruiting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we are, puppypizza. In the game, look for the player names Sagit, Byronhelper, Angelouz, Patana, Hayashi, r0c, and/or Aristernicus. At least one of us should be online!

And if you are new to PG: a warm welcome!

@ Adric the Red: If you ever decide to join the game, feel free to give us a shout.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by puppypizza View Post
    Are you guys currently recruiting?
    Last edited by liquidyoga; 03-22-2019 at 12:19 PM.

Thread Footer