Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Supporting a Prime via an Alt

This is noob question, so I won't complain about flames --
    How does one xfer gold between a Prime and and Alt? My goal is to set up crafting alts, that feed prime(s). The prime(s) would feed the alts cash for commodities.

The question is how to move cash back and forth?

I know how to move items, but not cash

Thanks
    WizofId

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You can buy Council Certificates on one toon, transfer and sell them on the other. There is no direct money transfer option yet.

I used to just sell my stuff with alts, until they eventually got all the money they needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you can have everything in one character, there's no point in doing that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from what Niph suggested, you would need a trusted friend to trade the councils to then pass them to your alt/main. Next time you're in game, I would recommend hitting the ! icon on your right bar and submitting a suggestion ticket to allow council storage in the secure transfer chests that are available.
    -ADMIN- Jackencola
    -GUIDE- Rummencola

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All coin bags i get from various places instead of using up if i want to move i place in transfer chest.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, hey, a coin bag would be a great thing to craft ^-^

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviollius View Post
    I transferred some money to all my alts for them to buy storage slots at Hulon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess this is the best approach.
    I've submitted a "suggestion" , as MSWRAP offered, just to see what the devs are thinking.
    Thanks all for the feedabck

Wiz

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raviollius View Post
    Some people like having alts, some people don't...

As for the OP, what I do is transfer all valuable items that my main doesn't need for crafting or favor to my alts, so basically my main sends any organic stuff (stomaches, trophies, etc...) to my Pig and all the inorganic stuff (skill books, coins, brass, etc...) to my Cow, and then if I see something in /trade I can pop over and sell the item(s) or transfer them back to main for sale

My main is the one that does all the crafting, so I've maxed out (useful) storage in Serb, Serb Hills and Eltibule and distribute storage there according to what I do in those zones: Eltibule - Farming, Tailoring and Cheese, Serb Hills - Mostly Surveying rewards and some long term storage, and I keep everything else I might need for my main on hand in Serb storage

I mainly use Hulon's storage for stockpiles of mushrooms and skins so I can unload stacks on any map... the rest of my foraging items I can unload out of my inventory once I've completed stacks

What you are planning to do is the opposite of my approach, but it seems all you would have to do is use your main to supply recipe ingredients to your alts and then send the completed crafting items back to your main to sell... no need to send the money directly

Alternately, if you wanted your alt to have more money, just use them to sell the items they craft and augment that with loot you get on your main

The reason I went my way was because my main will gain all of the synergy bonuses from leveling all the crafting skills, but the inability to directly transfer councils shouldn't be too high a hurdle for your method either
    Last edited by preechr; 07-24-2018 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WizOfId View Post
    This is noob question, so I won't complain about flames --
    How does one xfer gold between a Prime and and Alt? My goal is to set up crafting alts, that feed prime(s). The prime(s) would feed the alts cash for commodities.

The question is how to move cash back and forth?

I know how to move items, but not cash

Thanks
    WizofId
    Get a playstore open on your main and make the alts buy femurs for 20k a pop and have a stack of them thats what I do when I sell skins and have to transfer the cash

Thread Footer