Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely agree about the graphic update before the Steam launch. I have two very good mmo friends who won't even download the game because of how it looked on YouTube videos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about a pay type? Is it going to be b2p with subscription or b2p only? Will there be a cash shop with p2w items? (I hope not...)
    And will be there another server in Europe, because I live in middle east and the ping is too high and sometimes it's not even letting me to pass the loading screen (today my ping was over 1k). Usually my ping is 300-350, pve is playable with that ping, but if the pvp is planned to be, this ping will be too high for that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiamiir View Post
    Oh nice! I've been waiting on the Fairies, I'm so glad they'll be coming out soon-ish.

I agree! I've been waiting for fairies for a while as well. Since it'll be my main race, I don't really feel like just messing around in-game for no gain on an alt right now. I might do so just a little because I miss the game and am getting bored of my other games, though.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaurg View Post
    What about a pay type? Is it going to be b2p with subscription or b2p only? Will there be a cash shop with p2w items? (I hope not...)
    And will be there another server in Europe, because I live in middle east and the ping is too high and sometimes it's not even letting me to pass the loading screen (today my ping was over 1k). Usually my ping is 300-350, pve is playable with that ping, but if the pvp is planned to be, this ping will be too high for that.
    The game will be b2p basically, it will have an option to get a VIP monthly Membership to get perks like more inventory space or extra character slots. No talk of a cash shop so far. Not sure about servers, there is little planned for PVP the game is mainly PVE and all talk has been that it will stay that way. You should inform them in-game using the in-game suggestion form about you ping situation, just so they know the issue exists and it is impacting players.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaki View Post
    I agree! I've been waiting for fairies for a while as well. Since it'll be my main race, I don't really feel like just messing around in-game for no gain on an alt right now. I might do so just a little because I miss the game and am getting bored of my other games, though.
    I could be wrong but I think you will have to go on a quest to unlock the Fairy character option. If Fairies are unlocked in this fashion you might want to consider being built up enough to complete that quest, whatever it might be. Orc are probably going to be the first unlockable race so you likely have time and a better idea about the extra character types and how to get them, before the Fairies do show up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about everyone else, but I"m going to have to get used to fairies as a playable race. I've had a brutal history with boreal fist. I see a fairy I innately want to swing. I can only imagine human size fairies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also read the dev blog entries if you want to see where the game is headed in the near future.

Thread Footer