Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting Rid Of Lice (After Starter Island)

Hello, my character recently got a permanent debuff disease (infected by Lice) but when checking online for how to get it cured, the only info I could find indicates that only Lawara on Anagoge island can cure it, or provide the needed lice comb to cure yourself.

But the problem is, I'm in Serbule now (and bound there too) and can't seem to figure out how to get back to the island (can you? I'd love to be able to get back to island to earn the comb for future use, but any viable option would be nice) as the place I arived at (where I met the hag) doesn't seem to have a portal active, so I'm wondering if there are any other options to get rid of the disease?

Am I just overlooking the obvious (entirely possible) or am I just screwed with no choce but to start over?

Thanks for any assistance.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You are not screwed!

You can get back to the newbie island from the docks in northern (well, sort of north-north-west, I guess) Serbule. Talk to the boatman there - it's 300 councils for a round trip. Just ring the bell on the newbie island dock when you want to go back to Serbule.

You can also borrow a lice comb from someone in town (*not* suggested in real life), or have it cured with a first aid ability - Treat Disease 1, I think, since lice is a basic disease.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    if you get Marna in Serbule to you like you, you can buy a reusable lice comb from her as well.
    energy derives from both the plus and negative

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    if you get Marna in Serbule to you like you, you can buy a reusable lice comb from her as well.
    Ooh, I forgot that one. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much everyone for your replies. They have been most helpful

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srand View Post
    You can also borrow a lice comb from someone in town (*not* suggested in real life), or have it cured with a first aid ability - Treat Disease 1, I think, since lice is a basic disease.
    With all this talk of curing diseases and with how sexual the Elves are in game, I'm just waiting for the Favor Quest where I can use Treat Disease 3 to cure Rita's herpes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasho View Post
    With all this talk of curing diseases and with how sexual the Elves are in game, I'm just waiting for the Favor Quest where I can use Treat Disease 3 to cure Rita's herpes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Would "crotch-rot" be herpes? I imagine syphilis.

I'd like to know how many penises male elves have. "Humans and Raks only have one" leaves a lot of latitude for what the male elves have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, that crotch rot is called jock itch. Not necessarily a STD. Just as painful...pretty common among swimmers. No quick fix with cure disease 3 here. maybe cranial cream...
    Love reading RA Salvatore!
    AC was my first passion, played some Ultima, WOW, RIFT, Starwars, Lord of the Rings and Elder Scrolls.
    It's just a game.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much all eruptive infections such as bugs, bacteria, yeast, or fungus can be transmitted by sexual contact o-o

Thread Footer