Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread: LitRPG
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read dozens. A lot of good ones over on Royal Road. Writing on RR goes from polished professional authors to fan fiction.

I started one a few months ago: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/43...er-of-gadobhra

The beginning is a bit of a hot mess, but it's getting better as I go. Which is the main reason for writing again. I need the practice to improve. I do 3 chapters a week for about 10k words. Some people are more, some less.

Many of the books written serial style then get tossed to amazon on Kindle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a huge fan of Threadbare because it has such a great balance of humour and adventure, plus the mechanics & skills are really interesting. discord fonts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumori View Post
    This is one of my favourite books!

I'm not familiar with this genre but I may look into it, sounds interesting. Soul Knight Mod APK That said I wouldn't classify Ready Player in it, as the 'MMO world' is virtual reality and its more of a [love letter to pop culture] to sounds pretentious about it.
    Same here lol. I love that book and I can't stop reading it more than once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    I've read dozens. A lot of good ones over on Royal Road. Writing on RR goes from polished professional authors to fan fiction.

I started one a few months ago: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/43...er-of-gadobhra

The beginning is a bit of a hot mess, but it's getting better as I go. Which is the main reason for writing again. I need the practice to improve. I do 3 chapters a week for about 10k words. Some people are more, some less.

Many of the books written serial style then get tossed to amazon app on Kindle.
    You are very hardworking man and you do also have good writing skills as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post

Many of the books written serial style then get tossed to amazon app on Kindle.
    You got good writing skills, Keep It Up!

Thread Footer