Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New player impressions

Still relatively new to this Gorgon and overall enjoying it. The wide range of skills to level up ensures a long interesting play still ahead. Combat is fun but quite static - not much dodging or avoidance needed at least at lower levels.
    Mounts have been a great addition especially for a low level player like myself.
    Some of the GUI seem to invite mistakes; eg.
    • Login screen has box for Choose character, Create New character and 'Logout' with Enter World and 'Delete Character' grouped together
    • Player trade dialog features a very large Cancel button and two small Accept check boxes.
    • Some actions break game immersion:
      Tanning skins or converting cotton for any larger amount by using the auto function is so slow that I just start the process then alt-tab out to do something else.
      Gardening is made much worse if I have to fill bottles one at a time from a lake. It would be so much nicer to be able to fill a stack of bottles in one operation.[/INDENT]

It would be nice to have some filters or search functions for the shops to make it easier to find the item i'm looking for.

These are small inconveniences and I'm sure the game will continue to evolve and I'm looking forward to being able to explore the next zone lurking out there.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auto fill for bottles people have asked for a lot. If the stacks are lined up in your inventory, the quickest way is just standing in water and doubleclicking until they all fill. I garden a lot at Sie Antry in Elt, and just store all my empties on her. Having 100 bottles of water cuts a lot of the running. But autofill would help a ton.

I do the same with a ton of cotton to process. It can take quite awhile and I wish it was faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhaila View Post
    Auto fill for bottles people have asked for a lot. If the stacks are lined up in your inventory, the quickest way is just standing in water and doubleclicking until they all fill...
    I never thought to double click - tysm for that tip

Thread Footer