Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread: Steam launch?
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Steam launch?

Is it tomorrow?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Massively OP seems to think so.��

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do we know if the game will be launched on the EU version of Steam? If it isn't, I think us EU players might have problems getting into the game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone, I am new and have just been stalking this game for a couple of months, finally made an account. I to have been eagerly waiting the Steam release and want to know when I can finally play (figured I would just wait for Steam release).

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMinx View Post
    Do we know if the game will be launched on the EU version of Steam? If it isn't, I think us EU players might have problems getting into the game
    For at least a couple of weeks this wouldn't be an issue. The current launcher will continue to work, while the devs send out steam keys to pre-ordered people. No where has there been any talk about region limiting so it will probably be available at the same time for the EU.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ShieldBreaker Thank you for the reply. I'm late to the game and have really been enjoying it. But I don't want to get totally hooked if I can only play it for 2 more weeks. There was another game that I wanted to play a couple of years ago that was advertised on the web as on Steam - but it wasn't available on the EU version for some unknown reason. So I guess I'm concerned to be facing the same scenario with Project Gorgon

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Confirmed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Confirmed.
    Anything we can do to help offload some of the stress you may be experiencing in the next few days/weeks?

Not that it hasn't been stressful building up to this point, but if there's anything we can do, say the word!
    This is Monger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it does open up on Steam tomorrow I know what I'll be doing.
    Normal people think the same things creepy people do, but just decide that it's a bad idea.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the email from Steam that the game has launched into EA. Should we be checking email for our backer keys now?

Also I've linked my Steam account to this forum account. That is not my old alpha game account. Will linking my old alpha account (through Steam) also link this forum account to the same? Or if I want my forum account tied to my Steam account do I need to login to the game (through Steam) with it?

Thread Footer