Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bug: mouse skip and bed interaction

Not sure if this has been reported already, but in case it hasn't I'll post it here.

1. When I try to click on the talk button when interacting with NPCs the mouse arrow seems to drop to the bottom of the target box. I have to try 2-3 times before the pop-window will open. So far this has been mostly with Velkort.

2. when I try to click on a bed to get the "power nap" buff, My character seems to want to go take a jog outside and around the building even though the bed is right in front of him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Be sure to use the in-game bug reporting feature to report these and other bugs. You find it by clicking the ! at the top of the Right Hand side menu bar.
    Last edited by ShieldBreaker; 02-05-2018 at 08:52 PM. Reason: can't tell my right from my left. :|

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekno2002 View Post
    2. when I try to click on a bed to get the "power nap" buff, My character seems to want to go take a jog outside and around the building even though the bed is right in front of him.
    The in-game bug reporting ShieldBreaker mentioned is great for that since it will include your current location in the bug report, so the devs will know exactly where the pathing problem occurs.

Also, the new Unity version seems to have broken some pathing that worked fine prior to the last patch, so it's possible your bed problem is part of that. If you stand right next to the bed, so you don't have to move when you click on it, you may be able to take the nap you wanted. That trick works for me with the guild chest in Serbule.

Edit: Just thinking - the ! bug reporting icon should be on the right sidebar, not the left.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    thanks for catching that @Tagamogi, yes I meant right hand side.

Thread Footer