Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Donation Game
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Donation Game

So since there's just no telling when the shop will be up, the only other way to throw the money I want to throw at the devs is thru donation, which by itself is kind of boring, frankly. So I'm gonna make game out of it. I've set aside a predetermined amount of money for this, and every time my contribution is bumped off the main page, I'm going to make another one. Curious to see if anyone decides to compete/how long til I reach my limit lol. I'd like to just buy a sweet PG leather jacket, but alas....
    Genderfluid autistic mailman by day. High Priest of the Church of Zhia Lian by night. Praise Zhia!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cute idea - count me in! I've been meaning to donate for a while now and this is incentive enough for me

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interesting idea, just want to point out what Silvonis said about the shop in a recent thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvonis View Post
    Just to manage expectations, the initial iteration will only include 'pledge' packages that are similar to what was available previously.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But when?!? WHEN?!?!?! lol. And I won't be satisfied until I can buy a blanket or something. Physical merch or bust lol.

Thread Footer