Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Gourmand list. Gorgon Food

I'm re posting this list as it needed some updating. I'm pretty sure I've eaten all the food items in the game and for those looking to max gourmand this could be helpful. Are there any items Ive missed?
    https://imgur.com/a/ZMunnCP

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You can save your list of foods eaten to a file on your computer. Check out BookSaveToFile in https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...vember-28-2018

Used a spreadsheet so it would read the tabs as new lines. My list is below.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh FYI, I am sure my list is incomplete, just put it up to show it can be done.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    You can save your list of foods eaten to a file on your computer. Check out BookSaveToFile in https://forum.projectgorgon.com/show...vember-28-2018

Oooh, thank you, ShieldBreaker!! I knew there was some feature in the update that I had wanted to try out, and now I both remember what it was and I can save myself a lot of typing whenever I get completionist about the gourmand skill.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Tried doing that cant even find the game text file

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\Books

is the path to the file.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The exact file name and location should show up in your game chat's Status messages when you save the skill text, the same way it does for screenshots.

(On Linux, the default book save directory is ~/.config/unity3d/Elder Game/Project Gorgon/Books )

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the obsessed, here is Zeiss' food list in text format, showing all 317 different foods:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I checked Zeiss' food eaten against ShieldBreaker's and mine and to my great disappointment didn't notice anything missing. (From Zeiss' list that is - looking at my own list, I'm apparently just 87 foods away from being a true gourmand.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C:\Users\<User Name>\AppData\LocalLow\Elder Game\Project Gorgon\Books

is the path to the file.
    I hae tried to check the steam directory and search what you have typed for windows 7 and still have not found it

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Try saving it again and watching the screen, like Tagamogi said it says on the screen where it saves to.

Thread Footer