Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller321 View Post
    Hey fam,

I was wondering if y'all could take a look at this build This is all theory. I am looking at indirect fire and just overall damage altogether.
    I would also like to create a support build possibly with mentalism/priest or with priest/warden but more emphasis on heals.

Let me know what y'all think, please. And happy gaming.

Gorgon Explorer ID:
    kb89pqf5
    Have you thought of piggy priest by chance? Its quite the super healer.
    What you have looks like a fun solo build though. Only real downside, in groups you might feel like privacy field's damage is wasted as you likely won't get hit a lot.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealKiller321 View Post
    Hey fam,

I was wondering if y'all could take a look at this build This is all theory. I am looking at indirect fire and just overall damage altogether.
    I would also like to create a support build possibly with mentalism/priest or with priest/warden but more emphasis on heals.

Let me know what y'all think, please. And happy gaming.

Gorgon Explorer ID:
    kb89pqf5
    kb8hr7fv <--My edit of your Gorgon Explorer build.

I took some liberties with your build. I left the attacks the exact same, and assumed you were planning on having found yellows, or non-max enchanted gear, so I left all the mods at 6 (5 base mods +100 enhancement points for Augmentation/shamanic, etc) If you get far enough, and can land any pieces of max enchanted, you'll be that much better off.

There's some lost synergy with the direct damage mods that Priest offers. Namely removing the mod on helm that turns apprehend from fire to lightning (more DPS to leave it as fire)

Head: if you can go max enchanted, consider adding the Generic mod for +nice attack damage
    Chest: I left it at 3x Warden/2x Priest. Consider pockets, shamanic armor, or elemental damage from tailoring (direct fire or lightning)
    Legs: Same as chest, but with 2x Warden/3x Priest

There's more potential for fire DPS if you fit in Priest Skill: Give Warmth, and Warden Skills Aggression Deterrent (fire DOT mods), and Controlled Burn.

Of course these are only suggestions based off of my experience with the two skills, and my opinion will differ from yours, and anyone else who has experience. Try lots of things to find what you like, and the rule I go by when rolling mods is: If I land on a mod that is for a skill I have, but not a mod on my build, I keep it until all that's left to replace is the mods I landed on for the mods I originally wanted. You'd be surprised how much your initial vision can change after testing a few alternatives out.

Hopefully others will toss in their edits, and that will spark even more ideas for your build.
    Last edited by ProfessorCat; 06-09-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, for quite soem tiem I was plannign on making some Ice magic build, and then I recalle dI never actually made decent druid build, so Id ecided to combien those two. Here is code for GE

kbapbtoy

Strangelly enough, I ended up in situation where I dont have good druid mods to choose on my ring, so I might instead try to get some generic +hp mods.

Initially I planned to make group-oriented tank, but with only Ice magic for taunts, I'm not sure if I would be able to hold aggro. Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ProfessorCat, thank you for the recommendations. This definitely Helps.
    @Mbaums, I haven't thought of piggy! That is definitely something I should look into. I have a cow, but that could always change haha

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After a few adjustments and correcting some bad rolls, I've finished the Fire/Staff build I was working on. (Until I change it again)

Last edited by ProfessorCat; 07-14-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    After a few adjustments and correcting some bad rolls, I've finished the Fire/Staff build I was working on. (Until I change it again)

yes good idea man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wanted to share a couple builds:

Sword/Knife
    https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/230

Unarmed/Necromancy
    https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/198
    Last edited by Lyesea; 07-24-2020 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Updated the builds

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyesea View Post
    Wanted to share a couple builds:

Sword/Knife
    https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/97

Unarmed/Necromancy
    https://www.gorgonexplorer.com/build-planner/198
    I've never seen an Unarmed/necromancy build before so I got curious and checked it out.

I noticed a few things:

1. You have 5/1/1, 5/2 or 4/2/1 mod splits on every piece except ring, necklace and offhand which aren't possible since max-enchanting always gives 3/3 by default (only options are 3/3/1 or 4/3 if you want 7 mods). It's also not possible to max-enchant off-hands yet and you have 7 mods on it

2. Spleen's power and heart's power are side-bar skills, I wouldn't waste mainbar slots on them, and leading onto the next point:

3. You're missing imo the best aspect of necromancy which is the zombie, even completely unmodded just that 1 pet alone can almost take down mobs of the same level as the ability completely on it's own. The mods then make it even more fantastic. You're also missing deathgaze, probably the best non-pet necromancy ability since it has such high damage and fear is a very useful cc

4. There's a few questionable mod choices in there, indirect fire damage mod when you only have 1 relatively weak fire dot, heart's power mod is difficult to justify over the base damage mod or damage mods for zombie/deathgaze if you decide to put them in, the death's hold gives +9.5% darkness damage when you only have 2 other darkness abilities, 1 of which being lifesteal which has very low damage. Could say similar for the 14% electricity on death's hold since you only have 1 electricity ability too. I also question if you really need that many taunt mods? It depends what you're trying to do with the build but if you're just trying to take aggro off your skeletons honestly I think just 1 would suffice. If you're trying to tank for groups then maybe it makes sense, but you only have physical damage mitigation really so any elemental damage would wreck you and you would have no way to avoid taking aggro from them since the taunt is built into your gear

I took a much briefer look at your sword/knife build and saw you have some of the same impossible mod configurations on a few of the pieces there as well.

Thanks for sharing though, it's always interesting to see what people come up with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt know that, that is good to know, I have been using mostly monster drops and not as much crafted gear. I honestly dont care for minions but you are right about the zombie. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sword do a lot more dmg overall than psy, psy is more use for support

Thread Footer