Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celler View Post
    Was not my intention to discourage others posting, if you can't see that from my post which only really made fun of me I'm quite surprised to be honest.

Am also a little confused as this thread was started by Pro Puss, and without wanting to sound rude I have no clue who you are mopakarim5600 ?
    I think they are a reposting bot. Basically they are just copy and pasting other people's messages.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This build changed or the gorgon explorer loadout expired, so I removed the post behind it.COLOR][/B] - k19g22nx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ProfessorCat, would you mind re-posting your fire/shield build, as well? (and any other builds you'd like to share!). Also, I love your streams!

To any others that run Sword / Shield or Sword / Psych, would you mind sharing your builds? I'm desperate to (try to) determine why I am terrible at this game!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This build changed or the gorgon explorer loadout expired, so I removed the post behind it.COLOR][/B] - k19g22nx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great, thank you so much!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi! I just made a build on gorgon explorer for future experimentations as I am lvl 50 sword/psych right now.

Would anyone who knows this synergy well tell me if it's good or not ?
    I tried to have slashing, piercing and trauma damage on sword, have a good You Were Adopted bomb and overall something not to heavy on power. I'm not sure if I should find a way to get Many cuts in the build but I don't know what would be good to replace, maybe debilitating blow ? Also I don't have a good debuff ability but I thought that if I ever need to I can replace Strike a nerve by Soothe temporarily.
    Is the double basic attack useful, like for combat refresh or less use of power overall ?

here it is : k18hnsts
    Thanks
    Last edited by SkyOak; 10-01-2019 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ouch...
    many cuts sucks, too low damage, AE mod seems good, but no... not really worth it (and parry is even worst)
    1 basic attack, even 0 basic attack is enough.
    Hacking blade not really good, most fight are too quick for the dot, and dot don't get extra dps from bonus.
    You need to add precision pierce, it is the best sword attack (with 2 mod which add recast timing and 145% dmg)
    Windstrike/FinishB are great...
    You can add riposte and keep delitating blow

On psy, psycho/YWA are greats.
    You need But i love you, + the stun mod on the hands.
    Peptalk should be enough as heal remove inspire confidence.
    Add either the mez (tell me) or the fear (cause terror).
    Positive attitude for the sprint bonus, useful in solo/outdoor, else can be switched for anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot, both of you!! Tielan, I redid the build as you told, can you tell me if it's better ?

I added the two 25% chance to ignore stuns, do you think it's useful ? Also I can't decide between mock and psychoanalyse, I would like to keep a basic attack for the combat refresh but psychoanalyse is great for the damages and the xp boost. Maybe I can get a basic attack on sword, I don't know what to remove, maybe debilitating blow ?

sword/psych : k19uoqoe

thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    better...yes.
    I don't like decapitate, huge dmg, but too long recast time.
    if you are soloing very slowy it can be good, but in other case, it is unavailable most of the time.
    Sword do a lot more dmg overall than psy, psy is more use for support (except Psy/YWA which do quite damage, and can with mod make the target "vulnerable", which increase the damage of 2 sword skills)
    The basic attack from sword is better than mock, so i will switch decapitate by thrusting blade.
    And in psy, keep psychoanalyse with it is need to trigger YWA. (or you need to use tell me..., but i prefer to keep it available in case of add...)

I try to get the 2 25% chance to ignore stun on my stuff yes...

Thread Footer