Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LightNovelFan View Post
    This thread is not about a perma death hardcore mode. It is about optional Social Restrictions that are already fully developed as features that Demo players already get.
    Sorry for going off topic from your thread then, but that's what we were talking about. I just wanted to say my two cents on hardcore when professor cat brought it up.

Adding the demo restrictions as options are more useful since they can prevent you from ruining your self-imposed challenge by accident. I'd be up for adding them if they aren't too much trouble to implement.
    Last edited by Yaffy; 07-06-2019 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCat View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only person who remembers this! You can still look at your player stats by typing /behavior
    I've been trying to follow this, but it's really hard, and I think it's still buggy. I'm on my fourth character for this now, but my counts of things like "pick up item drops from other players" and "buy from other players shops" still goes up, despite having my social restrictions up on everything.

Ex if you grab 2 gadgeteering raffle ticket, it'll count as "Bought/Used a Player's Shop" and increase the count by 2 (learned this after a few days on a new main when I grabbed the raffle happening in serbule and had to restart again) and there's still no gadgeteering restriction available.

Thread Footer