Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What drops Ambient Magic Sponge mob wise

Only way I have found these is carpal tunnels thought they were a drop

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to know who buys the dang things x-x

I forgot where I ran into them tho.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

who buys:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Mushroom Jack didn't when I had them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissa View Post
    Well, Mushroom Jack didn't when I had them.
    yes, your right Mushroom Jack doesn't

I checked in game and
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    does

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would imagine other players would buy them, they are an option for bartering to sand seer for help getting fire or ice abilities.

sry can't recall which but I know I used for one.

As you yourself said best place to get them is under the hand dungeon.

Would imagine Yetta and Marna would buy them. I know I buy them on sight normally.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah,......... I will buy them all ty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea they are used for bartering Frost Nibs for ice magic research. Getting them was a huge pain, their spawns are so sparse yet easy to get. When I was doing Ice Magic Research I told myself I'd just gather them myself from Carpal Tunnel, since prices were inconsistent in player stalls and at times no one had them in stock. Quickly realized after the Steam Launch people were running through Carpal Tunnels a lot more, and since only a handful spawn every now and then I found no sponges after a lot of trips, waiting plenty of time to let them between trips spawn.

I just feel like their spawn rate compared to population is incredibly low, and I don't know if they're intended to be as uncommon as they can be at times. Or maybe I just had bad luck, I could have asked in Trade more I suppose. I will say I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them in player stalls lately.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBlue View Post
    I just feel like their spawn rate compared to population is incredibly low, and I don't know if they're intended to be as uncommon as they can be at times. Or maybe I just had bad luck, I could have asked in Trade more I suppose. I will say I feel like I've seen a decent amount of them in player stalls lately.
    Almost all spawns share timers with other things, so there may be another thing you need to kill/gather to up their respawn rate. (Like to get fish A you need to gather all of fish B as well; many of the fruits of different levels shared spawn times, monsters don't spawn atop each other so that location might spawn the wrong monster, etc.)

Thread Footer