Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread: Moon phases
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Moon phases

In Project:Gorgon phases of the Moon have a special significance. Most players (with a character cursed with lycanthropy in particular) know about the full moon effects, but there is more.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Last edited by Niph; 09-17-2018 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Updated link to an official release.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downside to this moon circle stuff is, the next fullmoon will fall in the middle of the week, where I'm busy with work to the point that 1 hour after work will be pushing it for me. Means, doing all the quests to unlock Lycan 70 will be problematic :/

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kazeandi View Post
    Downside to this moon circle stuff is, the next fullmoon will fall in the middle of the week, where I'm busy with work to the point that 1 hour after work will be pushing it for me. Means, doing all the quests to unlock Lycan 70 will be problematic :/
    Well unlockign lv 70 cost 3 tokens so its 3 quests. Each skill cost 2 - and just so you knwo you wont be able to unlock them all in one full moon - even if you do all quests. So dont stress it too much.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least the Wolfsbane quest can be prepared beforehand, that's worth a lot.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Oh my gods, Niph! This is wonderful!

I especially love the statue diagram at the top - I installed before I read the overview, and when I figured out what that was I burst out laughing. But for me, the mushroom list (and attached comment fields) look incredibly useful. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Glad you liked it.

I would have used little statues and a nicer background for Eltibule features, but I don't use art without permission.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Necroing this thread to ask @Niph if the statue locations in the PGMoon app have been updated (or if they even need to be) since Eltibule was rotated? It's easy enough to figure out if not, just curious.

This remains my favorite app by far, and has been a great help for mushroom farming in particular. Thank you for putting it all together!

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daguin View Post
    Necroing this thread to ask @Niph if the statue locations in the PGMoon app have been updated (or if they even need to be) since Eltibule was rotated? It's easy enough to figure out if not, just curious.

This remains my favorite app by far, and has been a great help for mushroom farming in particular. Thank you for putting it all together!
    Yes, I've updated it shortly after the change. I just updated links in the original post too for convenience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, Niph! Now if we just had an app on the taskbar that would show our four toon's inventory by storage location/NPC. Probably a) Prohibited b) Too big a project c) Impossible with the current tech d) All of the above.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd say impossible with the current tech.
    As far as I know the game does not feature an API.

As an example, since drops are not stored in the game files the JSON app can't tell you which mob drops what or how often. I would expect that what you are storing is similarly server sided.

Also, Niph..

I would suggest adding an easier way of spotting which Shrooms grow well in a certain moon period.
    - While I like the scrolling list, I think being able to see which Shrooms grow robustly and which grows poorly in the current moonphase rather than being bolded in the list would be.. easier? It could, probably be added to the box in-between current and upcoming moonphases and next phase box.
    The list can be kept of course as a way of prepping yourself for the next phase.
    Last edited by Ashreon; 09-18-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Thread Footer