Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt like it much cuz of the fact it wasnt really a invasion I was hoping for timed sieges and we would have to defend serbule I was hoping for a slaughter not undead fodder everywhere randomly and the bosses on the defensive while waiting at there hideouts just waiting for us to kill them and within a week I had all the quests done exept gatz could have been faster if it wasnt for the fact I had work and was lazy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated by others, making the scroll-based bat abilities only available during the Halloween event is very limiting to bat characters. In addition, though a number of us tried several times to get it, the drop for Smouldering Gaze 5 was incredibly rare. I think I heard of one person who got two drops, heard no other reports of anyone else finding any.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    The Poe reference was a little bit distracting, kind of a little bit of the real world bleed into the game.
    Ok, I give up ... which Poe reference? What whooshed right over my head?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Empusa's quest is based on Poe's Poem the Raven. Which is interesting, but for some reason I didn't like it. Maybe because it was the first quest that slowed me up and needed outside help on.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm, interesting. I had assumed the quest was something Rahu-specific, similar to the Lord Serbule summoning for Serbule. Yes, that would annoy me too - using outside stuff for flavor can be fun, but needing to know something outside the game in order to actually do a quest is a bit too much. And of course I would have failed this one too. I rather dislike Poe, and I'm happy there is some stuff of his I have actually managed to not read.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    Hm, interesting. I had assumed the quest was something Rahu-specific, similar to the Lord Serbule summoning for Serbule. Yes, that would annoy me too - using outside stuff for flavor can be fun, but needing to know something outside the game in order to actually do a quest is a bit too much. And of course I would have failed this one too. I rather dislike Poe, and I'm happy there is some stuff of his I have actually managed to not read.
    All the Poem related stuff was provided ingame for that quest. The outside help I meant was the help from other players to have them figure out the quest and then to actually help execute the trigger for the quest. I couldn't figure it out and there was no way I could have triggered it even if I had guessed how it worked.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, from what I overheard in global chat, it would be pretty hard to trigger. I'll have to wander about and see if I can figure out where the ingame clues are now that I sort of know the answer. Maybe I'll figure it out by next Halloween...

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I found that rather intriguing:P Empusa killed my raven feathery arse in the first stage but it was way more fun than stashing 19238746456 astonishing skull and summoning bosses every few minutes

Thread Footer