Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Thread: Orc Race.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orc Race.

Considering the new map is Orc themed it would make sense that the Orc race questline is released with it so i'm curious: has it been implemented?

Cause i'd really like to play that race as my main but i don't want to level up too many alts cause they are useless in this game. [at the moment]

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The new area will be the home for the new orc playable race, but the quest line isn't added yet. It would say in the patch note if it had been. Also the low level mobs for low level orcs aren't added yet either.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, orcs are second new race that will be implemented after faires.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Given how much time I've put into MrWhiskers I would be super hesitant to make a new character BUT if Orcs have a natural immunity to cold I would maybe think about it because i HATE the Kur Mountains.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShieldBreaker View Post
    The new area will be the home for the new orc playable race, but the quest line isn't added yet. It would say in the patch note if it had been. Also the low level mobs for low level orcs aren't added yet either.
    I know that the new map is lvl 70 oriented. Is there a part of the map that will be exclusively used for low level orcs to level or will they start on the tutorial island like all races do now?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritfingers View Post
    I know that the new map is lvl 70 oriented. Is there a part of the map that will be exclusively used for low level orcs to level or will they start on the tutorial island like all races do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Citan
    Dev Notes, January 2, 2017
    Posted by Citan on Monday, 02 January 2017 in Uncategorized
    Gazluk Plateau: Home of the Orcs
    So that's Gazluk in a nutshell. The playable orc race will eventually start here, and a small portion of the land area is reserved for newbie monsters (it'll just be empty space for now). Aside from the newbie areas, the rest of Gazluk is for levels 60-70, with a few monsters and encounters placed a bit higher.
    this afaik

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for the post ShieldBreaker. I wasn't planning on playing an Orc until I see what benefits they had vs debilities. It's going to take a lot for me to give up all I've unlocked on my Elf.

Thread Footer