Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha! Thank you. All I had to do was restart computer : )
    OMG. How do I even delete this now that I realize I can't figure out forums and started a new thread....
    Last edited by Hanniki; 02-07-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! All I had to do was restart computer : )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Onkara is completely broken since the patch,

-call for help range is almost 60yrds now. the entire half that pask patrols is now a black hole that cant be touched because pask is almost always called. also the other side of onkara if you attack even 1 mob you need to be prepared for fighting 10-15 mobs all at once. sometimes even mobs are pulled from the town below.

-2 General Pasks spawns which makes the above problem even worse.

-pask will stay aggroed on you for about 250-300 yards when pulled by attacking a diff target. making it annoying to escape him by any other means than jumping off the cliff.
    Last edited by Dmdtt2; 02-07-2017 at 09:57 AM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritfingers View Post
    Thank you, thank you and in case you missed thank you for the Hammer bonus levels. Also, thank you for increased tufts of fur drop rate. It was a pain to farm those before. Question, besides werewolves in Kur, what other mobs drop the mat?
    I've been picking up between 1-5 tufts of fur per Animal Nexus clear. I wasn't really paying attention whether it's just the bears that drop them or the panthers, too. As Sheawanna said, the bears and wolves in Kur will drop the tufts randomly, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagamogi View Post
    I've been picking up between 1-5 tufts of fur per Animal Nexus clear. I wasn't really paying attention whether it's just the bears that drop them or the panthers, too. As Sheawanna said, the bears and wolves in Kur will drop the tufts randomly, too.
    I don't have any animal forms I run so Animal Nexus is out. I was looking for options outside of Kur - but I don't think there are any. Thank goodness they added blankets to the mix. Maybe I'll start farming Kur again.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritfingers View Post
    I don't have any animal forms I run so Animal Nexus is out. I was looking for options outside of Kur - but I don't think there are any. Thank goodness they added blankets to the mix. Maybe I'll start farming Kur again.
    I don't think we are talking about the same thing - I meant the Animal Nexus in Eltibule, accessed via the key from Percy. If you are the only one there, it's a nice, densely populated area with fast respawns. Admittedly, I was there for other things, so I don't know if farming it for the fur would be more or less tedious than Kur.

And you definitely don't need animal form for the Animal Nexus, I was running knife/bc.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugumori View Post
    (... 'edge' ... like a knife!... heh..)
    Oh, I get your..... point!
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kell.shepherd View Post
    Oh, I get your..... point!
    Aren't you a.... SHARP one!
    - When you wanted a lot of Gene Wilder gifs, (Wonka.. obvs), but instead have to attend a funeral for the signature section. Rest in RIP, RIP in Piece o'ever-lasting cake. -

(Pssst . . . https://media.giphy.com/media/5ZYlp0bF7qMBa/giphy.gif . . . You're welcome . . .)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'm a CUT above the rest.
    That's MrWhiskers to you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    i don't mean to STICK my nose where it doesn't belong but this reparte is sending SHIVers down my spine

Thread Footer