Welcome to Project: Gorgon!

Project: Gorgon is a 3D fantasy MMORPG (massively-multiplayer online role-playing game) that features an immersive experience that allows the player to forge their own path through exploration and discovery. We won't be guiding you through a world on rails, and as a result there are many hidden secrets awaiting discovery. Project: Gorgon also features an ambitious skill based leveling system that bucks the current trend of pre-determined classes, thus allowing the player to combine skills in order to create a truly unique playing experience.

The Project: Gorgon development team is led by industry veteran Eric Heimburg. Eric has over a decade of experience working as a Senior and Lead Engineer, Developer, Designer and Producer on successful games such as Asheron’s Call 1 and 2, Star Trek Online and other successful Massively Multiplayer Online Games.

User Tag List

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Work Orders board in Hogans keep

@Citan Can you change Pete to accept animal forms since Pete doesn't talk to animals, so great to get work orders spent time and resources for them to basically get screwed, wtf. I can understand some NPC talk to and some don't to animals and thats fine, but since work orders make revenue for players i don't see how in that regard animals should be hindered and fall behind a humanoid in earning coins for unlocking skills or abilities.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laura in Kur also doesn't talk to animals. I'm not sure if this is intentional or just an oversight.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Spoiler:

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This is definitely in the bug list, and although I'm not sure if it'll be ready in the next update (it requires some fancy scripting stuff), it will be soon.

Thread Footer